CHAPTER TWO

~JAE P.O.V~

We both stood there for at least couple minutes just staring at each other and not knowing what to do. Then I realize I wasn't meant to be here, so I quickly grab my suitcase and went to leave the house.

"I'm sorry, I'll get going now" I mummed to myself whiling I was closing the front door.

"WAIT!!" He screamed just before I closed the door.

I stopped and pop my head through the gap. He waved his hands for me to come in and quickly walked off. I slowly walked back into the house and just shock my head. "Is this really happen? Am I really going to be roommates with Wonho" I thought to myself over and over again as I took my shoes and walked into the lounge room. He came back and this time he was wearing a shirt. He sat across from me and stared at me, I slowly felt my check go red and hot.

"Look I wasn't expecting to have a female as my roommate" He signed.

"Here the deal.....whatever your name is..."

"My name is Jae-Young" I butted in before he could continue.

"Okay Jae-Young, you can stay here but you can't tell anyone that you are living with me. If you tell anyone or if anyone finds out, not only will my career get ruined but you won't be able to live a normal life" He explained. I nodded to show him I understand and he gave me a small smile and leaned back into the couch.

"Ummmm.....where my room?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah! Follow me I'll show you" He stood and waved his hand for me to follow.

So I followed him down the hallway. We walked past his room and he made sure that I understood that I don't ever go into his room. We also walked past the bathroom and finally my room was at the end of the hallway.

"Here your room...well I better get going" He said as he was walking back towards his room.

"Hey!" I screamed at him. He turned around and cocks his head to the side.

"Where are you going?" I asked and I regretted the minute I'll ask.

"Going to practice remembered im an Idol" He sounded very annoyed for me asking.

He signed; I swear he signed at least 30 times already in the 15 minutes I've been in this house.

"Give me your number" He said as he holds his phone out for me to gap.

I quickly added my number into his phone and saved it. Before I could even ask why he wanted my number he was out of the house. Maybe he wanted my number so he could tell me when he going to be home and when he not. "Cut it out Jae, he only wants your number so he can keep an eye out on you. So you don't tell anyone about you sharing a house with him" I said to myself.

I shook my head and headed to see what my room looks. I opened the door and I was amazed by how amazing my room looks. I was just expecting to get a small bed and a tiny desk but I got the complete opposite. (Below is the room)

 (Below is the room)