CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

DOUBLE UPDATED TODAY! I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF :D

~WONHO P.O.V~

It been couple months now since the photo has been leak. It also been couple months since I last saw or heard from Jae. I call her everyday and i get the same message every time. "Sorry the number you have called is no longer available."

I've even talk to my boss about this and he just says "It was her fault that this happen and she choose to leave." I knew deep down that Jae didn't choose to just disappear. I knew the boss had something to do with it but he just wouldn't tell me.

I had to put on a fake smile and pretend that I'm happy and act like the rumors were all false. Once the cameras were off and i was just with the boys, I would lock myself in my room. I cry most nights until I can't cry anymore, other nights I would be so angry that I would snap at the boys. They know I don't mean and they even tried to cheer me up but it doesn't work.

Now we are on our to an award show where I have to put on an act all night. Which is going to exhaust me so much, but I have to do it.

~JAE P.O.V~

"Honey come on it time for dinner!!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I'd curled up under my sheets, all I could see was darkness.

"Honey?? You need to eat" My mother said from the other of my door. I'd heard a light knock before the door opening. I could hear footsteps approaching and I knew it was my mother. She pulled back the sheets to find up all curl up as a ball.

"Geez Jae, you really need to eat! When was the last time you ate?" My mother asked as she pulled up.

"Saturday" I replied back with no enegry or feelings what so ever.

"Saturday!!! That was three days ago!! Your eating right now, even if I have to drag you" My mother voice sten as she pulled me along to the dinning room. My father looked up from eating as we approach the table. He gave me a soft smile and went back to eating. Father knew what I was going through and didn't try to push me to do things unlike my mother.

"Eat" my mother place a plate of food in front of me. The smell from the fried chicken made my mouth water. I couldn't help but eat it, after all fried chicken is my favourite food. When mother notice that I was eating she smiled and sat down next my father and ate.

I spent the rest of the night sitting on the couch with my parents watching TV. They flick over to the award show and quickly change back, scared that I might outburst again. I don't blame them I would outburst if I saw or heard about Monsta X. Last I heard about them was from my friend well ex friend I should say. When she found out about me and Wonho, she lashed out and said "Your not my friend anymore!! You can't even tell me something like this!!" Honestly I would have told her if she didn't ingore me and spend all her time with her roommates.

"Mum, dad I'm going to bed now" I said as I got up from the couch. They both said goodnight to me and each gave me a hug before I made my way up to my room.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the roof. So many thoughts were running through my mind, the same thoughts I have every night since I left Wonho.
"What would happen if I didn't like him"
"What would happen if I didn't agreed to staying in the same house"
"What would hapoen if I didn't agreed to being their manager"
As always I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked and saw notification after notification from twitter. I'd turned my phone off and went back to sleep because it was 8 in the morning and I don't get up until lunch time now.

"Honey" My mother voice whisper softly as she shook me awake. I goaned as a response and rolled over to give her the death stare.

"You need to wake up. Remeber you said you would start reapplying for different University's" My mother sat on my bed. I goaned even louder and sat up. Why did I have to promise her that.

"I've got breaskfast and lunch for you downstairs, eat up first and then start applying" My mother said as she left my room. I got up brushed my hair and headed downstairs. I don't really change out of my pjs much anymore, they are really comfortable.

Mother made an western style plate with toast, eggs,sausages and a nice hot coffee waiting for me. I'd finish my food in matter of seconds, I didn't realize how hungry I was. I'd place my plate into the sink and headed back towards my room where my laptop was.

The first thing that appeared on my laptop screen was all about the award show last night. I took a deep breath and click on it. The first thing that pop up was dispatch twitter account.

Wait? what? I'd read the tweet over and over again

Wait? what? I'd read the tweet over and over again. My eyes not believe what they saw. I'd shook my head and went ahead search it up. I was stun photo after photo of him appearing.

I'd looked though the comments

"Wonho shouldn't be crying! He too pretty to cry!!"
"Geez I guess the rumors are true then what a shame I'd really like Monsta X"
"I don't care what people say, but if he acting like this because the rumor are true. He must really love her"
"They honestly look really good together"
"Aww isn't IM such a cutie wiping Wonho tears"

I could feel my cheeks getting wet. I went and touch my cheeks and notice that I was crying. My heart was breaking even more, seeing him like this. I wanted him to smile, be happy and live out his dream.

I'd picked up my phone and also pulled out my little phone book, that has everyone number including Wonho. I entered his number into my phone and stared at it. Should I press it and call him or don't call him.

//AUTHOR NOTE//
FROM THIS POINT IM GOING TO MAKE YOU THE READERS PICK WHAT JAE DOES. SHOULD JAE CALL WONHO OR NOT. COMMENT NEXT TO ONE YOU WANT JAE TO DO.

CALL HIM

DON'T CALL HIM