CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

~JAE P.O.V~
THE NEXT DAY

"GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!!!" I screamed through the close door to Hyungwon room. I place my ear against the door to hear any sounds, but all I heard was snoring.

"You won't wake him up that way... Manager" IM appeared right next to me. I jumped back in surprise and clenched my heart. I took couple deep breaths and busted through the door.. well the door open straight away, Hyungwon forgot to lock the door. I'd stomp all the way up to his bed.

"WAKE UP!!!" I push him around and screamed. I got all the members to piss themselves laughing over this. Hyungwon finally woke up slowly though.

"You have 30mins until we leave hurry up!" I told him as he sat up on the bed, he looked shocked and worried

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He flashed around the room grabbing clothes.

"She tried waking you up for the last hour" IM managed to get out in between his laughter. Hyungwon froze and looked back at us with the "really?" look on his face. IM and I both nodded at him; he mummed "crap" under his breath.

2 HOURS LATER

The boys finally finish their practice on the stage. They are now refreshing their make-up and cooling down before the live show. They also went around saying hello to all other groups that were here. Seeing so many idols in one place is so overwhelming. I felt like I was going to faint any second.

"Monsta X on stage in 5mins!!" The staff yelled out to us. I looked over at them, and I could feel the nerves pouring off them. I was just about to say something when Shownu spoke up.

"Okay, guys!! We can do this! Let's show our Monbebes our amazing performance!" Shownu stood up with a smile on his face. The boys all stood up and yelled at yeah.

While the boys were performing, I could hear whispers coming from the staff around me.
"Is that her?"
"No, it couldn't be."
"why would he date a manager?"
"She ugly I don't understand what he sees in her"
"she must be good in bed for him to stay with her."
"Why hasn't starship fired her yet."

I was just about to speak up when my phone went off, more like going off non-stop. I'd was getting notification from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google. I click on the twitter, and I froze, my worst nightmare came true.

 I click on the twitter, and I froze, my worst nightmare came true

I didn't know how to react, so I went ahead and searched it up. I typed in Wonho and straight away the first thing that came up was about him dating and his girlfriend who was me.

 I typed in Wonho and straight away the first thing that came up was about him dating and his girlfriend who was me

My first reaction was to hide away from everyone but I wouldn't, everyone was staring at me like I killed someone.

RING RING

"Shit" I whispered to myself as I saw the ID on the phone.

"Hello CEO" I answered the phone with my voice all nervous.

"Jae! We need to talk" The CEO tone was harsh and cold. I didn't dare say anything back. "After they perform, you are driving them right here."

"Okay," I softly said. The CEO hung up the phone right after that. I just wanted to hide in a corner and disappear from the world.

"Ahhhh that was such a good performance!!" Minhyuk said as, one by one they walk through the door. I tried my best to act normal and smile. I just didn't want them to know until we got to Starship company.

"Jae? You okay? Your acting funny?" Wonho leaned in closer. I'd notice the staff glaring at me. I'd quickly took a couple steps back.

"Feeling a bit unwell but it okay." I smiled as sweetly as I could. Wonho tilted his head watching me. "Anyway the CEO wants to have a talk with us" I said softly only so they could hear me. They all nodded and went off to get dress back into their comfortable casual clothes.

COUPLE HOURS LATER

We arrived at the company anfd straight away I could feel the stares. The boys paid no attention to them and just kept on walking towards the CEO offices. I knew why they were staring and I just walked with my head down.

Shwonu knock couple times on the door before poking his head in. "Boss you wanted to see us" Shwonu opened the door wider. The CEO nodded his head and we all walk in. I sat as far away as I could from Wonho, I could see the hurt in his eyes for a split second.

"I'd called you in today because of this" The CEO said coldly as he placed an photo on the table in front of us. Everyone froze when they saw the photo.
(Please imagine that the photo below is Jae and Wonho)

"Ho...how" Wonho voice crack. The CEO stared at Wonho and then looked back at me.

"How I got it doesn't matter!! What matters is that this real and out there!!! You have explaining to do!!" The CEO yelled. We all pretty much turned into stone, too scared to even move.

"We are dating" Wonho said after a while. I stared at him shock that he would speak up.

"Dating?!... Monsta X leave please. I want to speak to Jae along!" The boys nodded at the CEO voice. I could see that Wonho didn't leave but he had no choice. He mouth "I'm sorry" before the door closed.

"Here the deal Jae, I can get rid of the photo and make sure the rumor never gets out of control" The CEO harsh eyes stared into mine. I could feel the sweat slowly drip down my forehead.

"Wh...what the catch" I finally manage to get out, the CEO laughed.

"Your a clever girl but not so clever at the same time." He leaned in and gave me a grin that waa full of evil.

"You will disappear from his life and the life of Monsta X. You won't contact him, you will move out and go back home. You will change your phone number. You will never see him again okay"