CHATPER TWENTY-FIVE

~JAE P.O.V~

Waiting in line to get my album sign was so nerve racking that every part of me was shaking. I'd made sure that I wore a hat and mask, so I wouldn't get noticed.
One step after the next as I slowly started to approach Monsta X. The order they were sitting in was Shownu, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Kihyun, IM and then Wonho.

I'd finally approach Shownu who gave me the most biggest smile I've ever seen. He thinks I'm just a normal Monbebe meeting my Idols. I gave him my album and he opened it up to his page and was about to sign it, then he saw my post note.

"Hi Shownu It Jae, please act like im nornal fan and just sign it" the post note said. Shownu stared at it for a solid second then slowly looked up at me. His smile turned into a sad smile and I could see in his eyes that he miss me. I'd pull down my mask a little bit. "I miss you guys" I said before I got told to move on.

Lucky for me that Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Kihyun and IM didn't even notice that it was me. IM did stare at me for a bit and ask if I knew him which I replied with "yes of cause I know you. I watch all your videos, I've look you up". He laughed and agreed with me.

Itit was time to for me to move onto Wonho. I could feel my hands sweat and I couldn't stop myself from shaking. He looked at with a shock face because of my mask and hat, then he smiled. I knew the smile was fake, he was hiding all his feelings to make Monbebe happy. I gave him my album and waited for him to ask for my name. I told everyone beside Shownu that my name was Mina, which is my mother name.

"What your name?" He leaned in and asked. I'd looked around nervously making sure no one was playing attention. I'd lean forward so I could whisper and he understood. He turned his head so my mouth was pretty much on his ear.

"My name is Jae" I whispered. I'd lean back and remove my mask. He froze, I could see that hundred thoughts were going through his head. He slowly look at me and was in shock.

"Jae" my name left his lips, like he was unsure it really was me. I'd smile at him and nodded at him. He stared at me without blinking for couple seconds until he broke out into a smile, a real smile.

I was just about to open my mouth to say something to him, when a staff member came up and told me to leave

I was just about to open my mouth to say something to him, when a staff member came up and told me to leave. I could see the disappointment in his eyes that I had to leave. I'd lightly touch his hand as I quickly grab my album off him. I could hear his warmth and I'd miss it so much.

For the rest of the fan signing, Wonho was trying to get my attention. He would tell Monbebe that he misses them very much, but he would stare at me when he said it. When it was time to for Monsta X to leave, Wonho was the last one to leave the stage. I had to mouth to him to leave, to which he nodded and did leave the stage.

3 HOURS LATER

I was laying on my bed after finish eating dinner, when I started to think about the fan signing. It was so good to see Wonho again and it made me realize just how much I love him. I'd rolled over to the other side of my bed and grab my phone. I'd pulled out Wonho number again and press the call button.

"Hello?" Wonho voice answered. "If your an paparazzi leave me alone!" He voice tone cold and harsh.

"No!!" I'd quickly respond before he hang up.

"Jae?" His voice soften.

"Yes"

"Omg Jae!!!...wait you got a new phone?"

"Yes and changed my number as well"

"No wonder why it kept up with the number you are calling is no longer available"

"Sorry" I whispered

"Don't be sorry, I'd understand why you did it" after a minute of neither of us speaking Wonho spoke up. "I miss you so much Jae, you have no idea."

"No I know clearly how you felt but I had no choice. I shouldn't even be calling you and I shouldn't have gone to the fan signing"

"Then why Jae!! Why suddenly disappear and then suddenly appear again" his voice got angry.

"Because I missed you so much and I had to see you. I know I broke the promise that I made with your CEO but I had too!!!!"

"Promise?!?" Wonho voice sounded confused. "You made a promise with my boss?"

"Yes Wonho! I'd promise that I would disappear, so you could live out your dream"

"I knew he did something!!! Jae meet me at the city park in 30 minutes"

"Wait! Why? What happens if we get caught?"

"I dont care anymore Jae! I want to see you right now!" He hung up. I stared at my phone in shock at what just happened. I'd shook my head and quickly grab my jacket. I ran down the stairs ingoring my mother and father asking where I was going. I'd headed straight to the park without any hesitation.

I'd arrived 5 minutes early, I'd looked around to see if I could see him but I couldn't. I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart down.

"Jae!!!!!!"