CHAPTER NINE

~JAE P.O.V~

I got to admit, it weird having Wonho back in the house. I'm so used to having food just for one person. The house also used to be quiet but it all different now that Wonho back. Music now being played all the time and he also sings all the time as well. Not that I'm complaining it very nice to hear his voice but like after 4 hours of just him singing it does get annoying, even more when I'm trying to do school work. The other Monsta X members come over all the time as well now. I've gotten quite close to them and finally Shownu talks to me using more than one word.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm went off as always at 6am for me to get ready for school. I thought getting an hour earlier than I normally do I could get into the bathroom before Wonho does but guess what I was wrong. I poked my head out to see if he was awake or not and there he was with his towel about to head into the bathroom. I couldn't help but give out a loud sign which made him turn and look over at me.

"What?" He pointed out.

"Just hurry up!! I do have school you know" I replied back and signed again.

"Yeah yeah I know I'll be quick," He said as he closed the bathroom door.

20 minutes later I was in the kitchen eating the breakfast I've made for both of us, the bathroom door opens. I quickly placed my plate in the sink and rushed towards the bathroom. I didn't look where I was going and ended up bumping straight into Wonho chest. I flinch back and notice that he was topless again.

"Geez!! Wonho put some clothes on!!" I half yelled at him.

"Why?" He replied back with a straight face.

"Because I don't want to see your half naked body. I'm getting kind of tired of it." I said but in my head, I was going damn I could never get sick of looking at his rib abs.

"Oh come on! Everyone loves looking at abs" He smirked as he tapped his chest, he was proud of his abs.

"Not everyone Wonho" I quickly rush past him into the bathroom and closed the door.

I lay back onto the bathroom door and took a big breath to stop my beating heart. I did a pretty good job on not showing that he was affecting me so much. The more he was around me the more my heart beat fast and the more my feelings are growing for him. I shook my head and lightly slapped my face "Come on Jae snap out of it! He's an Idol, and you're just a university student" I thought to myself. I shook all thoughts out of my head and continuing to get ready for school.

Once I finished everything I needed to do in the bathroom I headed into the kitchen to get my drink bottle. I stop in my tracks, and my eyes fell straight onto Wonho. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and every time he bends his arms you could see the muscles. I have to admit it was a huge turn on and breathe taking but how strong he was. He looked up and notices me standing there like an Idiot and gave me this evil smile.

"Like what you see" He teases.

"Shut up Wonho!" I snap back at him.

"Getting all defensive are we now" He keeps teasing me.

"I said shut it Wonho!" My cheeks started to redden up.

"Just admit these muscles are amazing" He flexes his arms to show off his muscles.

"Yeah you're right they are amazing!" I said in a sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes at him.

"I know right!" He flexes again and laughs. I couldn't head but just shake my head at him. I've never met anyone so in love with their own body then Wonho is.