CHAPTER TWELVE

~JAE P.O.V~

"Im going to get straight to the point. Starting from next week I want Jae to be your manager for the next 5 months" The CEO stern voice echoed through the room. I sat there with my mouth hanging wide open. I could the boys next to me gasp from shock.

"Your manager wife is due to have her baby in the next two week, so he taking time off. The manager suggest that Jae become your manager while he not there" The CEO just stared at us. Monsta X and I both just nodded our heads.

"I will give you their schedule next week just before you start Jae, that it for now" The CEO said and we just nodded. We quietly said our goodbyes to the CEO and quickly left the room.

A WEEK LATER

I turned off my alarm that was set for 4am. I groaned as I got out of bed, I wish I would just sleep until lunch time but I can't. Today is my first day as their manager and they have their jacket shooting today. I quickly got dress into a neat causal style, something comfortable but looks nice.

After getting ready I walked to Wonho room, I knocked on his door and waited for about a minute. I didn't get an answer so I opened his door. His room was surprisingly clean only mess was the clothes he wore yesterday that was on the floor next to his bed. Wonho was alseep on the bed, he was shirtless and the bedsheets were only covering his bottom.

"Wonho wake up" I said loudly as I walked towards hoping he would wake up. Instead all I got was a grunt and he rolled over. Doing that the bedsheets lower and he was in full show, shirtless and wearing boxes. I just froze and stared at his body, his body was amazing. I stood there for a good couple minutes staring at his body until I heard his groan. I snap out of it and quickly rush over to him.

"Wonho get your lazy ass up. You have your jacket shooting today" I said as I shake his shoulders as hard as I could. His eyes flickered open and looked up at me. I got to admit he looked very cute when he waking up. His hair everywear and his eyes all puffy.

"Come on get up Wonho, have a shower and I'll get breakfast ready" I said to him as he sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes. He nodded yes at me and scratch his chest. I left his room and headed out to the kitchen to make breakfast. I went to make toast which was quick and easy. When I finish making the toast Wonho came walking around the corner all dress and ready to go.

"Here some toast, eat it in the car. We have to go and collect the rest of the members" I said as I handed him the toast. I could tell that his was still half awake and half sleep because he just nodded and started to eat the toast.

I knew that Monsta X were loud but omg in the car they are crazy. IM and Jooheon singing at the top of their lungs, off pitch and everything. Minhyuk dancing crazy and hit kihyun in the face. Kihyun yelling and hitting Minhyuk back. Shownu and Wonho just talking and laughing. Hyungwon was just asleep at the back. Their hasn't been a time where he been awake the whole time I've seen them.

"How long do we have left before we arrived?" Kihyun asked as he stop hitting Minhyuk. I just laughed they been to busy to notice that I just park the car.

"You been too busy to notice but we are here now" I laughed and shook my head at them. They all went "Ahhh" and hopped out of the car. They all stretch their body from the 2 hour drive to the jacket shooting location.

"Come on guys you have to go into the change rooms" I said as I lightly push their back to hurry them up.

"Yeah Yeah we know manager" Wonho wrap his arms around my shoulders. I could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart beat faster.

"Then hurry up" I push his arm off my shoulders. They left to get ready and I decided to take a walk around and say hello to all the staff. Once I said hello to everyone I took a seat and text the CEO to tell him that we have arrived. After that I start to play games on my phone. I got so into my game that I crack it when I lost.

"Geez I didn't think you get so work up over a game" Wonho said which made me jump off my chair. He laughed and I started to hit his arm.

"You scared me to death" I said as I keep hitting him. After hitting that when I notice what he was wearing and God damn. He had fake eye and lip piercing on. His hair had an undercut and the stylist put his hair up so you could see his forehead. He was wearing leather jacket and underneath was a black turtle neck. His jeans were so tight you see how muscularly his legs were.
(Photo below is what she see)

Wonho notice my stare and he started to smirk

Wonho notice my stare and he started to smirk. He leaned closer and it made me look up at him.

"Liking what you see" His smirk got bigger seeing my face redden up.

"N...no.." I stumbled out quickly.

"Don't deny it Jae" He leaned even closer that our nose were almost touching. I could feel his breath. I couldn't say anything which made his smirk stay there. He had completed control over me at this moment.

"Wonho what taking so long your up" The photographer said which made him snap his head over and he quickly reply with "coming". He looked back at me and quickly kiss my lips. I stood there frozen as he walks off with a huge smile on his face. I could feel the warmth even though it was a quick kiss. I could feel my face heaten up again. My heart was beaten so quick it might as well jump out of my chest.

"Calm down Jae it going to be okay" I said to myself. I looked up at Wonho and I realise that it not going to be so easy, the next 5 months are going to kill me.