CHATPER THIRTEEN

~JAE P.O.V~

Their individual photos took 4 hours, now it time for their group photos. They all gather together and damn they look really good. My eyes keep going towards to Wonho and everytime I look at him I could still feel the warmth of his lips on mine. Everytime I'll get close to getting over it he would lean close, put his arms around my shoulders or making sure he touching me in some way. It was driving me insane, the boys notice it as well but didn't say anything.

AFTER THE PHOTOSHOOT (TIME SKIP SORRY IT NOW ABOUT 6PM)

"Thank you" Monsta X and I yelled as we bowed to them. They bowed back and went on there way.

"Ahhh I'm hungry!!" Jooheon complained. At the same time my stomach decided that it wanted to rumble. The boys just started laughing so hard that I could see tears in their eyes.

"Let's get some dinner. What do you guys want???" I said and just before Wonho open his mouth I said "No ramyun". He pouted his lips and look away, clearly not happy with what I said.

"How about a BBQ? I'm craving some meat" Minhyuk spoke up and we all agreed with that idea. Lucky their was an quiet BBQ place around the corner from the jacket shooting location. The elderly lady's were shock to see us there and told mosnta X that their granddaughter were huge fans. So they took photos with them before we sat down.

I'm at the end of the end of the table with Wonho next me. Next to Wonho was Minhyuk, kihyun. Opposite me was IM then Jooheon, Shownu and Hyungwon. The amount of meat we order was enough to feed about 20 people. Lucky Kihyun offered to cook the meat for us. I knew if any of us did the meat would be brunt or undercooked.

While waiting for the meat to cook, I was eating bit and pieces of the side dishes we got. That when I felt an hand touch my knee, I jumped out of shock. Which made IM look over and ask if I was okay. I just nodded yes, IM went back to eating and I turned and gave Wonho a death stare. I could see the smirk on his face as he slowly rub my knee. I slap his hand and he pulled away to grab the meat that kihyun has cook. Once he gave me the meat his hand went back on leg but this it was higher, it was half way up my leg. I could feel the warmth spreading all over my body.

I decided to try and ingore him by eating my meat but it was hard. The more I ingore him the more he would rub or move his hand up higher. His hand was now on my upper thigh.

I let out a grasp as I felt him slowly rub circles near my core

I let out a grasp as I felt him slowly rub circles near my core. I turned and stared at him but he was talking to Minhyuk and eating. I tried to push his hand but he his grip got tighter and he moved even closer to my core.

"Jae? Are you okay?" IM asked which made Wonho pull away.

"Yeah.. I just need to go to the bathroom" I said. IM nodded and I looked over at Wonho and he was smirking at me. I rushed to the bathroom and try to calm my self down. I splash water on my face and told myself over and over again to ingore him. I went back after calming myself down and notice that the boy were finished eating.

"Ahhh I'm so full!" Jooheon signed back into the chair as he rubbed his stomach.

"We should pay and get going. We have to practice tomorrow" Shownu said. I was so lucky that the company gave me there credit card to use. The bill was $500 and everyone was shock by how much we had.

The drive back was quick the boys fell asleep the minute the got into the car. Wonho on the other hand was listening to music and humming along. It did take about 20mins to get all the boys up and back into the dorm. Well honestly hyungwon was the one that took 20mins to get up. I don't understand how that boy can sleep so much and still be so tired.

I was nervous reck on the way back home. It was just me and Wonho and after everything that happen today I was scared of what going to happen when we get back. We arrived and I was shaking with nerves. I didn't know what to do but Wonho just ingored me and did what he normally does, he went to take a shower.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I yelled at him. He stop just before the bathroom door and look at me.

"What the hell was all of that Wonho?" I asked as I walk up to him. He tilted his head to side in confusing.

"What do you mean?" He said confused about my sudden outbrust.

"The whole kissing me and touching my thigh during dinner" I said angrily as poke his chest.

"Oh that" He started to laugh and I didn't find it funny one bit. I raised my hand to hit him and just before I did, he grab my wrist stopping me.

"Trying to hit me" he pulled me closer, are bodies are now touching. I went to use my other hand but he grab it as well. He lifted my hands above my head.

"Tssk, not an good idea Jae" He said as he leaned in closer.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I tried to break free out of his grip.

"Why? I thought IM told you already" He smirked at me as he switched to use one hand to hold my hands above my head. That when IM voice came into my head "He likes you Jae". I looked at Wonho in complete shock which made him laugh.

"Finally figured it out Jae..." He leaned in even closer, our foreheads were touching.

"Let's continue from where I left off at dinner" He crush his lips against mine. 

(NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SMUT SO IM WARNING YOU NOW.)