CHAPTER TWENTY

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS MADE ME REALLY BUSY, PLUS WATTPAD BEING WERID FOR THE LAST MONTH.

~UNKNOWN P.O.V~

"Boss!!! I got a photo of Wonho from Monsta X and some normal girl holding hands and kissing!!" The guy showed his boss the photos. The boss smiled brightly at the guy.

"Good job! We can use this after their song come out and create a mess for them" the boss said as he chuckle at his idea. The guy smiled and felt proud of himself for taking really good photos.

"If you can follow them, get as much photos as you can" the boss told the guy. The guy nodded and headed out. 

"I love seeing famous idols cumble and lose all hope" The boss said as he put the photo away in a folder.

~JAE P.O.V~

"Where are we going?" i asked Wonho as he was driving somewhere.

"It a secret" He had a playful smile on his. "We are almost at the place anyway" He said. I'd look around and all I really could see was just restaurant and shops.

"Are we having something to eat?" I asked him as he was parking the car. He shook his head no, I gave him a confused look and he still had that playful smile.

"Follow me" he grab my hand and we started to walk. We walk through a little alleyway and at the end was a huge park. Kids were running around playing, screaming and jumping around. Couples were having picnics, walking hand in hand enjoying themselves.

"Wow this is amazing, I would have never expected a park to be here" I said in awe by how amazing the park is.

"I'll use to come here alot during trainee years" Wonho said as he smile softly at the memories he has. I could see from his smile and the way his eyes light up that this place means alot to him.

"May I ask why you bring me here?" I asked as we were walking hand in hand.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my special place" He smile softly at me, I couldn't help smile back at him. We were walking around enjoying what was going around us but for some reason I had a werid feeling. It felt like we were being watched, I'll look around but see no one. It was making really uncomfortable and worry but I tired to put on a smile for Wonho.

"Are you okay?" Wonho lean down to look me dead in the eye.

"Im sorry" I apologize. Wonho look at me werid. "It just I have a feeling that someone is watching us" I told him. Wonho looked around, eyeing every corner, trees, brush that you coild hide behind.

"I don't see anyone" he shook his head. I felt really bad that I ruined the mood and the fun that we were having.

"Im sorry" I apologize. I looked down at the ground. Wonho lightly pull my head up so im looking up at him. He leaned down and kiss me.

"Don't be sorry" he said against my lips. I'd relax with his touch and couldn't help smile against his lips. He pulled back with a such a gentle smile it made my heart melt.

"We should get back, you have your mv dropping tonight and your comeback performance tomorrow" I lightly pulled him towards the way we came. Wonho signed very loudly but followed me.

"Ahhh don't remind me!! I won't be able to spend much time with you" Wonho miserably said.

"I'm still your manager for a while, so you still see me" I got into the passenger side of the car giggling.

"I know but their be more people around, so I can't do much" Wonho pouting as he drove. I couldn't help but laugh, he acts like a baby.

It been couple hours now since we got back home and I've been waiting for the MV to drop. Wonho been teasing me while I wait and it got to the point that I lock myself in my room.

"It will drop in couple seconds" Wonho voice said from the other side of the door. He was right couple second later the MV dropped. (Mv down below)

I rushed out of the room and pointed at Wonho, Wonho looked at me so confused.

"How dare you do this to me" I'd half yelled half whispered.

"Me? What did I do?" He tilted his head in confusing.

"You did this!!" I showed him the part of the mv where he was shirtless. Wonho couldn't stop laughing at me.

"Are you serious" Wonho laughed even harder. 

"Yes I'm serious!! My heart almost died when I saw this!" I pushed him lightly. He was still laughing at me.

We spend the next hour fighting, not massive fighting. Wonho laughing at me, while I'll hit him. All of this over a scene in the MV.

~UNKNOW P.O.V~

"Should we upload it now boss" the guy asl the boss. The boss was too busy watching the MV, to even hear the guy.

"Boss!?" The guy said a bit louder. The boss turned his head towards him.

"What?!" The boss said in a hash tone. The guy step back a bit.

"Should we realise the photo and the article?" The guy said softly not to piss off the boss. The boss lean forward in his chair and stared at the guy.

"Realise it tomorrow morning, I want the MV to get hipe up before their performance" The boss said. The guy nodded before leaving the office.

"This is what happens when you miss with me Starship. I will make all of your artist crying and beg" the boss grin while looking back at Monsta X MV.