Chapter Four

~JAE P.O.V~

The car ride to Starship felt forever. I don't know if it was because I was so nervous or because the traffic was so bad.

When we pulled up in front of Starship building, I couldn't stop shaking from excitement and being nervous. The manager turned behind to look at us.

"Wonho go out first and I'll park the car with Jae. We'll come in later" the manager said as both Wonho and I agreed.

The minute Wonho got out of the car the manager quickly parked the car behind the building away from everyone. We both got out of the car and made our way inside the building. I was shock by how big the building was once I got inside. I sware over 100 people were going in and out of the building every couple of minutes. The manager pulled me along with him so I don't get lost in this huge building. As we were waiting for the lift to take us up to meet the rest of Monsta X, the girl group Sistar came out of the lift that was right in front of us. I stood there frozen, Sistar were more beautiful in person than I ever thought. I noticed in corner of my eye that the manager was bowing to them so I quickly did the same thing to avoid trouble. Sistar walked past like it was nothing and completely ignored the manager and I.

"Come on, let's be quick and get to the practice room before anyone else sees you" the manager whispered to me as we walked into the lift.

We got off on the 8 floor which is the practice floor. Every room on the floor was just a practice room and most of them were filled with trainees practising. I could tell we were getting closer to Monsta X because you could I.M and Jooheon screaming and laughing. We finally got to their practice room and you could hear them talking and laughing at each other. Before I could even prepare to meet them, the manager just opened the door and walked in leaving me there to quickly catch up.

They all stopped talking and stared at me. Wonho gave me a small smile, I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"You're the girl living with Wonho" Said I.M as he started walking around me and checking me out.

"Yes" I whispered back to him.

"No need to be scared! we are all friends here" I.M said as he softly slapped my shoulder and walked back the rest of the member.

"We should introduce ourselves" Shownu said as he was getting everyone in a line.

"Hello! Im the leader Shownu"

"There no need to introduce myself to you" laughed Wonho.

"What up! Im the maknae I.M"

"Hey! I'm the main rapper Jooheon"

"Hello! I'm Minhyuk"

"Hey! I'm Kihyun"

"Hello......I'm Hyungwon"

I bowed back at them after they introduce themselves.

"Hello, my name is Jae-young but I rather be called Jae" I introduce myself to them.

COUPLE HOURS LATER

"See I told you that it take hours to wake up Hyungwon!" Minhyuk screamed at Jooheon as they were talking about who takes the longest to get up. I couldn't keep my laughter in anymore, I just lost it and laughed for a good couple minutes at them. They all joined in as well and Hyungwon was trying to explain why he takes so long to get up.

"Okay that enough now guys! we need to start practising and get ready" Shownu said as he stood up. We all followed after Shownu and stood up, the boys were all getting ready and I just stood there like a headless chicken. I had no idea where I needed to go, luckily Wonho quickly turned back around and walked towards to me.