CHAPTER ELEVEN

**Author note
I'll be updating this book every 3-4 days. I also be publishing another story but it be about bts.**

~JAE P.O.V~

What he like me? Wonho from Monsta X likes me? How? When? I had thousands of thoughts running my head; it got to the point that I started to have a headache. I honestly didn't know what to do at this moment. Should I say something? Should I check on Wonho? Should I kick the boys out of the house?

"Yah!! Why did you tell her that?? Look at her she in complete shock right now" A voice interpreted my thoughts. I look over and notice that the voice belongs to was Kihyun. That also when I see that the boys were staring at me.

"Why can't I, It not like her going to confess to her anytime soon" IM snapped back at Kihyun. I could hear Minhyuk next to me softly giggle and mummed "I love this drama".

"Yah! That not how you speak to your hyung!" Kihyun pointed at IM, he just shook his shoulders and got out of his chair.

"I'm sorry Jae." Shownu apologises.

"Don't be sorry Shownu it okay" I softly smile at him. He signed and shook his head.

"It not okay. we wanted to have a good dinner, but instead, all we did was fight." Shownu apologises again.

"We should get going and leave him to cool down," Shownu said again before I could say anything. "I have a talk to IM in private when we get back to the dorm Kihyun, so don't worry about him," Shownu said to kihyun as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay" Kihyun nodded at Shownu. Kihyun stood up and took his plate into the kitchen, which the members followed and did the same thing. I followed them towards the front door; I could see that everyone besides IM was upset or annoyed.

"I'm sorry again Jae," Shownu apologises for the third time in the space of 10 mins. I shook my head at him and gave him the "don't worry" smile. He smiled back at me and put his shoes on.

"Goodnight Jae," The members said as they were leaving; I waved goodbye as I closed the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath; everything happened so fast that I needed to calm myself down. After a bit, I'd opened my eyes and headed towards Wonho room. I'd lightly knock on his door; I got no response. I'd hit harder and louder this time, still no response. I signed, and this time I'd knocked and said: "Wonho are you okay?".  I waited for couple second, and I lightly heard footsteps walk closer to the door. 

"I'm okay," His voice said through the door. 

"You sure?" I asked him softly. 

"Yes! Now if you don't mind can you leave me alone" His voice got louder and harsher. 

I was about to say something back, but I froze and looked down at the floor. I'd turned and walked to my room. I'd flop onto my bed, and before I knew it, I felt tears row down my cheeks. I felt like it was all my fault that dinner was so horrible. I'd cried myself to sleep. 

The last four days have been so awkward and quiet. Wonho would come out of his room when he wanted something to eat, or he had to go practice with the boys. Jooheon did tell me that IM apologises for how he acted that night and that they are on better terms now. I was happy that they weren't fighting anymore. I wanted to fix whatever was going with Wonho and I but we bearly talk with each other. 

RING RING 

I was just about to study for a test that I had next week. I looked down and saw that it was an unkown number. I almost didn't answer the phone, but for some reason, my gut told me to answer it. 

"Hello?" I said into my phone. 

"Is this Jae?" A husky older man voice on the other end said. 

"Yes, this is Jae speaking. May I ask who this is?" I question, I got to admit I was starting to get worried. 

"Ah, It Kim Si Dae the CEO of starship entertainment. I hope I didn't scare you?" He said. I signed in happiness. 

"No, you didn't scare me, sir!"  I said quickly, and I heard laughter on the other end. 

"That good. If your not busy I would like to ask a favour" His voice sounded soft. 

"No, I'm not busy" I forgot about studying for the test.  

"Good, then you come to the company, and we can talk about it more in person," He said. 

"Sure! I'll get there as soon as I can" I smiled like an idiot.

"Just let the lady at the front desk who you are, and she will bring you to me," He said before he hanged up on me. 

I'd quickly got dress into something better looking, fix my hair and all that. Lucky for me the bus was around the corner so I didn't have to wait 10mins for the bus. I was so giggly and happy that people on the bus started to give me werid looks.

I arrived at starship entertainment just under an hour which was amazing by public transport. I walked and it brought memory's back to when I first came here.

"Jae?" A confused voice said. I look to my left and I saw Wonho with a confused look on his face. I smiled and waved at him.

"What are you doing here?" He ask with the confused look still on his face.

"The CEO called me and ask me to come over" I said.

"Why would the CEO call you?" Wonho asked and I could tell he was thinking of reason why the CEO wanted me.

"That what I'm about to find out" I turned and headed towards the front desk.

"Hi, my name is Jae the CEO wanted to see me" I politely said to lady at the front desk. The lady look up at me and smile.

"Yes, I bring you to him now. Follow me" The lady got up and start headed towards to lifts. I looked at Wonho who was still watching and waved goodbye at him.

The CEO was on the 15th floor and the lady told me that no one can come up. Only the staff and idols can come up here. The lady lightly knock on the door before poking her head in.

"Sir Jae is here" Her voice lighten up and become more softer.

"Good! Oh can you also bring Monsta X here as well" He told the lady as she brought me inside his office. His office was huge, it was the size of my bedroom and the lounge room put together. He had a huge couch on the right side of the office. The left side had all the artist, actors and trainees photos. Of cause his desk was in the middle at the back of the room.

"Jae, take a seat. We'll talking as soon as Monsta X come here." He waved his hand towards the couch. I nervously sat down and thoughts started to run through my head. "Oh god is he going to kick me out the house because I got to close to them?" "Did i do something wrong?" The sound of knocking at the door made me snap out of it.

"Ah boys come and take a seat next to Jae" The CEO said. I could see that the boys were nervous as well. They lightly nod their heads at me to say hello.

"Im going to get straight to the point. Starting from next week I want Jae to be your manager for the next 5 months"