CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END. PLEASE READ.

~JAE P.O.V~

1 YEAR AND 7 MONTHS LATER

The last year and seven months have been up and down. When Starship confirmed the rumors after Wonho out burst on Vlive, Monsta X fan based drop. They lost alot of fans from it but they didn't care, because they will show the fans that stayed amazing performances. They worked 24/7 practicing and working on their music.

Me on the other hand, I got threat after threat because I was dating their Idol. People would comment things like: "how dare you date Wonho!! He's mine!!"
"How could someone so ugly get to date him when I'm way better looking"
"I hope you kill yourself"
At frist it was very hard but I had the company, Monsta x and my family to help me through it. Now I don't care what they think or say anymore. I went back to my old school and contuned where I left off.

If your wondering Wonho and I realtionship is going amazing. We don't live together like we use but we still talk and call each other everyday. Wonho sometimes visit me a school and it cause all the girls to freak out, it so funny. I would visit him at the company when I finish classes for the day. We make time for each other and do everything we can.

The boys are now preparing for their new comeback show, they are so nervous.

"Ahhh I'm so nervous what happens if no Monbebe shows up?" Jooheon paced nervously up and down the waiting room.

"Of cause fans will come Jooheon!" Wonho came back from getting dress.

"I know but still, I can't fight off this feeling" Jooheon shakes his head. I don't blame him for thinking, they went from having heaps of fans to having none at all. They were too scared to even read the comments on the MV to see what the fans think about it. I've seen the comments and it all supportive, they got one or two mean comments but it still very supportive. Of cause I'm not going to tell them that because I want to see the look on their faces when they walk out and see all of their fans.

"Monsta X your on next!" The staff poke his head in before going back to what he was doing.

"Good luck!!! I'll be in the audience" I waved goodbye to them, as they slowly started to panic.

As I got into my seat thrid row from the front, I could see everyone staring at me. They would whisper to each other and continue to stare at me. I knew what they were talking about and I just ingore them until one of them spoke up.

"Umm Hey! I just want to let you know that you are brave girl!! You manage to continue dating Wonho through all the hate you been getting" I looked at the girl and she was smiling. I could feel tears slowly appear, suddenly all the Monbebe nodded and gave me thumbs up. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks. The girl next me stood up and hugged me and told me "No matter what they are Monbebe who will protect me"

Couple minutes later Monsta X appeared on the stage. All the girls started screaming with excitement. The boys were shock and I could see their body finally relax.

They performed their new song Dramarama. No mattwr how many times I watch it, I'm amazed by how beautiful, cool, sexy and amazing it is. As they were walking off the stage, Monbebe start screaming out "Monsta X we love you!!!" I could see the tears slowly falling down their cheeks. I wanted to go backstage and hug them all but I had to stay here until they announced who they came first this week.

All the artist appear and I could see how Monsta X weren't playing attention. I knew that they thought that they had no chance of winning. Suddenly the MCs announced Monsta X as the Winner of this week.

Seeing them cry and not believe that they got their first win ever, tears were coming out of my eyes as well. I felt so proud of them and felt even prouder of the Monbebe who voted.

As I was walking out of the building my phone went off. I looked down and smiled.

I'd never walked so fast in my whole life

I'd never walked so fast in my whole life. They alleyway to the park still scares me, no matter how many times I've been here. It was also pitch black so I had to use my phone light to get through the alleyway. Once I reach the end the park was liten up. The night sky was clear and you could see the star shine brightly.

"JAE!" I'd turned to see Wonho standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Why you call me here??" I asked him. He grab my hand and pull me along.

"You see in a second" Wonho replied back.

As Wonho was dragging me along, I could see something in the distance. The closer we got the more I could see it. There was a white picnic rug on with rose everywhere.

"What this Wonho?" I asked him as he stood on the white rug. His smile grew bigger.

"The last year and so have been amazing Jae. You never left my side no matter what happened." Wonho started to explain. He leaned in a bit so he could stare in my eyes. "I love you so Jae"

"I love you too Hoseok" I said his real name. I could see his cheeks slowly redden up after that. He closed his eyes and sigh softly. He then open his eyes and stared at me, before dropping down to one knee.

"Jaeyoung....would you marry me?" He voice filled with nerves.

"YES!!! OF CAUSE I WILL MARRY YOU!!!"

THE END

I WILL POST A EPILOGUE AND THAT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR SECERT LOVE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE THAT YOU HAVE GIVING THIS BOOK!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

IM STUCK ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, I WOULD LIKE YOU THE READERS TO HELP ME. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THE BTS JUNGKOOK/V STORY OR DO ANOTHER MONSTA X. PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT.