CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

~JAE P.O.V~

I'd look down at his number and stared at for a good 30 minutes. I took a deep breath and told myself that I could do it. I'd press down the call button and waited until it started to ring. I'd press my phone up against my ear and listen to it ring. I was hoping he didn't answer but also hoping he would respond.

After three rings it went straight to his voicemail. I was just about to leave a voice message when it cut off. I was going to call again, but then I thought about it, "Why would he answer a number he doesn't know." I sighed and threw the phone onto my bed.

I wanted to see him, touch him and just be near him again. That it I'm going to see him again, I don't care anymore. I'd open up a new tab on the computer and looked up when Monsta X is doing a fan meeting/signing nearby. Luck for me there was one in my city two weeks from now, and tickets go on sale in 10 minutes.
So I'd open up the page and kept it there ready to refresh in 10 minutes. While I'll wait, I'd quickly applied to one University just to make mum happy.

10 minutes is up, and I'm refreshing the page every second just to get in. When I thought my luck had ended, I'd refresh only one more time and right in front of me were the words "congratulations you have got tickets to Monsta X fan signing."

TWO WEEKS LATER
~WONHO P.O.V~

I looked at the time on my phone, and it was 11.40am, 20 minutes before I go out and meet fans. The other members were either playing games on their phone or sleeping. I would be doing one of the other, but for some reason, I didn't feel like do any of them, so instead, I'd looked through my phone.

I went back and looked through all the messages between Jae and I; I'd couldn't help but smile at how weird we were. I also show that random number that called just once. I'd remember I was outperforming for MCountdown and when I came back, I'd saw the miss call. I asked my members, and they all think it was paparazzi trying to get an answer, so I haven't even bothered to call back or also do anything.

"5 minutes until you walk out!" A staff yelled out as he walked past. I sighed loudly causing IM to laugh at me. I glared at him, and he started to laugh louder.

"Let's do this! I can't wait to see Monbebe!!" Minhyuk jumped up. I got to admit; I'm looking forward to seeing Monbebe as well. Some of them have been supportive towards me dating Jae, and of cause, some of them were against it. The one that supports it made me feel happy, and it gave me hope for the future.

"It time let's go," Shownu said. We followed him down the hallway into a large room. The minute we walked out, all the fans started screaming and yelling to get our attention. We all walked to our chairs, and before we sat down, we did our group introduction and individual introduction.

One by one the fan went through; I'd tried my best to talk and be happy around them. It hard when they ignore you or tell me that I'm stupid for even thinking of dating. Every two out 15 fans would say to me that it okay and that will support me if I was to date.

We were halfway through when we decided to take a 30-minute break and play games with the fans. Lucky for me I won rock, paper, scissors so I didn't have to act like a frog. Hyungwon on the other hand lost and had to jump around with a frog mask on his head, but he seemed to enjoy it.

 Hyungwon on the other hand lost and had to jump around with a frog mask on his head, but he seemed to enjoy it

After that, we ate quickly and went back to signing fans albums and talking to them.

A fan came up with a hat and mask on; I could barely see who she was. She slowly gave me her album; I'd open it up to where she wanted me to sign. I'd looked up at her again and lean a bit; she pulled back almost like she scared.

"What your name?" I asked so I can sign the page. She looked around nervously before leaning in closer to me like she wanted to whisper her name. I'd move my head, so her mouth was pretty much right in my ear.

"My name is Jae" she whispered into my ear. I froze as she pulled back and I'd turned slowly to look at her. She removed her mask and there she was right in front of me after three months of not seeing each other.

"Jae"