EPILOGUE

2 YEARS LATER

~3rd PERSON P.O.V~

Jaeyoung and Hoseok got married a month after promotion for Dramarama were finish. All of Jaeyoung family came, along with Hoseok family. The CEO of starship came with all the trainees, artist and staff. The rest of Monsta X were Hoseok groomsmen, while Shownu was his best man. Jaeyoung had her mother, grandmother and couple of her cousin as her bridesmaids, of cause her grandmother was her maid of honor.

The after party was crazy for them. IM was trying to be the DJ, while Jooheon was trying to stop him. Minhyuk was trying to get everyone to dance with him. Hyungwon was just eating and eating. Kihyun was like a mother and telling everyone off. Shownu was being Shownu just stayed quiet until he had to his speech. Jaeyoung cousins got so drunk that couple of them past out in the toilet. Jaeyoung parents had to call taxi for them.

Jaeyoung and Hoseok went around Europe for their honeymoon. They expored as much as they could before returning back to South Korea. Once they got back things changed for them. They got a house that was not too far from the dorm and the company. Jaeyoung is now working for Starship as a manager for. New group that Starship wants to debut soon.

Things were going amazing for them until two months into the job Jaeyoung notice that she feeling sick and didn't look good. Jaeyoung was 3 weeks pregnant, Hoseok was so excited and happy. 8 and half months later Jaeyoung gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, which Hoseok name him Daechun.

Now that Daechun is almost 2 years old, Jaeyoung trys to take him everywhere that Hoseok goes. Jaeyoung takes him to fan signings where Monbebe can see him. Monbebe fell in love Daechun the minute that Hoseok put his photo up.

Hoseok would bring Daechun with him when Jaeyoung had to work. Daechun enjoyed watching his father perform and would often try and copy him. Daechun wanted to always be with his father.
(PHOTOS BELOW. IMAGE THAT THE CHILDS BELOW ARE JAEYOUNG AND WONHO)

 IMAGE THAT THE CHILDS BELOW ARE JAEYOUNG AND WONHO)