CHAPTER SEVEN

(For some reason wattpad not letting people know that ive updated so I'm reupload the chapters again.)

((The video up above is the fan meet.))

~JAE P.O.V~

Waiting for Monsta X to come on stage felt forever, but I am happy with the seat I have. Front row seat right in middle, so I got an amazing view of all of them. You could tell that it was getting closer to them coming on stage because everyone start chanting out Monsta X. Also the music got louder, it got so loud the my ears started to ring.

They finally walk onto the stage 10 mintues later. They all took their seats and prepared for a hour long fan meet. I looked over at Wonho and we made eye contact. He gave me a smile and quickly looked away. I couldn't help but I had this huge smile on my face. I felt like a little child getting her favourite toy.

Their fan meet went for a hour and honestly I wish it went longer. They were all so funny, cute and sexy at the same time. They spent time talking, playing games and just being themselves. When I was walking out of the place I over heard couple of girl talking.

"I'm upset!!!"
"Why??"
"Monsta X didn't notice me"
"It okay, they will notice you next time."
"Your right"

I felt so sick after hearing them about Monsta X like that. It like they didn't really care about them, they just wanted them to notice her and kinda do everything for her. I was on the edge of saying thing to her but I stop myself. I'm not going to low myself to her standard. I was so annoyed and angry that I didn't even feel my phone go off.

I just signed and shook my head, for some reason I didn't really believe that the rest of the members want to see me

I just signed and shook my head, for some reason I didn't really believe that the rest of the members want to see me. So I waited about 10-15 minutes before I went around the back of the place. The guard just stood there, he didn't even look or say anything. He just opened the door f9r me the minute I said my name. I felt so werid and creep out by that but I guess he has to be like that.

I sware I've never been so welcome before. I got though the door of their waiting room and I was in head lock by I.M. I could hear Minhyuk laughing at my shock face. I didn't even know what to do but the first thing I did was hit I.M in the stomach. He let me go right away and made a grunt noise, I guess I hit him a bit too hard. It didn't really matter because everyone started to laugh even harder.

"Good one, he learnt his lesson about messing around with you" I felt a slap against my shoulder and I looked up and saw Kihyun.

"I don't think I'll ever mess with her again if she hits that hard" I could hear I.M mummed to myself, which made me just burst into laugher. We spent another 30 minutes teasing I.M and just laughing. I've never felt so close with people I've only meet couple of times. I finally felt like I belong, it felt so good that I didn't want it to stop.

"AHHH! I'm so hungry...we should order food" Hyungwon interrupted us. We all just stop talking for a good 5 seconds and just looked at him. At that moment my stomach just made a loud noise and everyone just turned and looked at me.

"I guess we should order food" I said so quietly, which made everyone just laugh. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Wonho smiling at me. I smiled back and just laughed.

"What should we have?? Chicken?? Ramen?? Chicken??" Jooheon said.

"Why does it feel like Jooheon wants chicken" I.M said straight after.

"Maybe it because he said chicken twice" Kihyun replyed back.

"GEEZ! Didn't have to point that out!" Jooheon replyed back and his ears got so red. Everyone started to tease him because he got embarrassed.

"I feel like chicken as well" Shownu said as we quiet down. We pretty much all just agreed with having chicken. So we ordered chicken and cola and it came within 20 minutes which shock me. Whenever I order it always take forever. Wonho payed for all the chicken we order.

We pretty much just talk about trainee life and university life while we ate. The boys were really interested in hearing why I pick film as my major. I felt so happy and I just wanted to stay here with them. After we finish the boys started cleaning up and I went up to Wonho.

"Hey Wonho" I lightly tap his back. He turned back and look at me.

"Yeah??" he replyed back.

"How much was my food? I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about that, I've got it."

"No it not okay! I want to pay you back."

"Okay fine! Instead of paying me back you can just pay next we go out" he winked at me as he walked off. I stood there in complete shock. Did he just say next time we go, does that mean he wants to go out with me? I just stood there thinking about what he said and not caring about what going on around me.