15❤️

Devin🏈

"Perry, you remember Devin?"

Oh, so she hooked up with him? I'm surprised but yet it's not surprising at all.

"Oh yeahh. Wassup?" He said to me.

I didn't like how awkward this was getting. It kind of made me uncomfortable.

I nodded my head, "sup."

It got quiet again, me and Sabrina were looking at each other but avoiding direct eye contact.

"Well," Sabrina sighed after that weird moment of silence. "I guess we'll get out of your way. Good game Devin, I was watching it live on my phone earlier."

I smiled, "thank you."

They walked away hand in hand to the bar. Nicole frustratedly grabbed her purse and walked past me towards the door.

Sabrina 💙

~FLASHBACK~

"Nah, c'mon, sing it with some more feeling. 'Looove, ain't a game babyyy'."
Perry sung with enthusiasm to get me to loosen up.

I don't know, but for some reason I couldn't get into it. The song his friend wrote was amazing but, I was still uncomfortable. I repeated the verse in the same tone I had been using; uncertain.

"Looove, ain't a game babyyy."

He stopped the music. "What's up with you?"

I shrugged and looked down. Did I mention how good he looks when frustrated?

"Come on, I've known you for almost a year now, and I know that you're not giving it your all right now. Where's the confident Sabrina?" He asked

I didn't respond because I didn't really have nothing to say.

"You can tell me if you don't like the song..."

"No!" I cut in. "I love the song, it's amazing."

"So what is it?" He lifted up his hands.

I had him sitting there waiting for a response from me for many seconds, only for me to shrug and change the subject. "I don't know. Let's just finish going over the song."

I shuffled through the papers on my lap that had all the song lyrics, going over ever word so that I could be ahead of the game. I peeked up at him, only to find that he was staring at me, in no ordinary way. It made me even more nervous.

I brushed my hair behind my ear and continued to read. "W-whoever wrote this song must have a beautiful soul."

"Yeah." He responded in a deep sexy tone. "Just like the person asked to sing it."

I looked up at him and saw his eyes staring deep into mine, so deep, that he was looking into my soul to know for sure that it was 'beautiful'. I felt my palms getting sweaty and my heart just sank ten feet through the floor.