16❤️

Devin🏈

"Baby, can you just talk to me?"

Nicole angrily pat her face dry after using her sensitive skin face wash in the bathroom. She tied her robe tight and walked back into the bedroom. "Why did it take you this long to mention you had an ex? We don't hide nothing from each other Devin!"

I sighed. "I really didn't think it was that big of a deal. And I told you, we haven't seen each other in years, I'm not even thinking about that girl."

She took a deep breath and sat on the bed. I could tell she was really feeling some type of way by the way she was playing with her fingers. I took a seat next to her and grabbed her hands. "I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no. I'm not still messing with her and I don't still have feelings. Plus she lives all the way in Cleveland."

"Are you being honest with me?" Nicole asked, looking down.

I looked at her confused. "Of course baby, why wouldn't I be?"

"I saw the way you were looking at her Devin." She looked me dead in the eye and waited for my reaction. I admit I was looking at her in an out of the ordinary way for an engaged man, but I was just so shocked to see her so grown up.

"Nicki, listen to me, I love you. I wanna marry you. No one is gonna change that okay?" I tried to assure her.

She rubbed her lips together and nodded. I hope she wasn't about to cry over this.

"Gimme kiss."

She leaned over and pressed her lips against mine without hesitation. It lead to me rubbing and feeling all over her in our king size bed, and that lead to grown folk things.

Sabrina 💝

I rested my feet across Perry's lap on the sofa of our deluxe suite, he gave them a nice soothing massage without me even having to ask. I really needed it too after standing in those 5 inch heels today. Hell, everyday. I wear heels more often since I average at about 2 performances per week. My feet is always killing me.

I wasn't a big superstar or anything like that yet. But I was a fairly known singer. I've been getting booked to sing all over the place at parties, clubs, and music concerts. Perry has been right by my side, building me each day to handle the fame that will come later. Along with his boys who drove the van for us to Virginia and to all the other places we've visited within the last couple of weeks. This month I've been extremely busy.

It was just me and Perry in the room, sitting in complete silence on the couch as he continued to caress my feet and legs. I leaned my head against the cushion of the sofa and he did the same. We had almost fell asleep right there.

"Another successful show, another tiring night." Perry said quietly while his eyes were half shut.

I sighed deeply. "Yep."

"Can't wait to get back home." He said

"6 days to go, one more show."

I kept thinking about Devin. Don't get me wrong, I love Perry and he's number one in my life. But Devin and I had something special. And after seeing him tonight, I couldn't stop reminiscing.

"What'd you think when you saw Devin?" Perry asked

My heart sunk, but I shrugged hide my nervousness. "I mean it was shocking to see him after four years."