Two;

"Prank War?!?" That can only mean something is going down.

"He is either doing something to Maverick or to the apartment." I sat there and pondered what  Jake was doing.

"Logan, can you give me Jake's number?"

"Sure." He gave me his number and I called him.

"Hello?"

I made a funny  voice. "Hello, Jake."

"Um, who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare," I said before hanging up. "Think I scared him?"

"DAS MY GIRL!" I laughed after these words left Logan's mouth. We finally got to Logan's apartment after a little while. "I'm gonna climb the wall; you guys go through the door."

"Are you sure, (YN)?"

"Yeah, I've done it before." I climbed the wall without any trouble, and Mark and Logan stood there staring at me.  "Well are you going to stand there and stare all day, or are you going to go to the door?" They went in,

"Haha, Logan is going to kill me," I hear Jake say from inside. Maverick is still in the corner, and I heard the door upstairs open, and Jake and the two other men run upstairs. I walk into Logan's room.

"LOGAN!!" The walls were painted pink with little doll stickers all around the room.

"Jake, what did you do?!?" I ran upstairs grabbed Jake and Logan and basically dragged them down the stairs.

"See!" I stopped showing Logan his pink room.

"I LIKE JAKE NOW!" Maverick yelled/squeaked out.

"Maverick! Jake, why would you do this?!?"

"PRANK WAR BABY!" I went over to Jake and pushed him up against the wall, and I leaned in and acted like I was going to kiss him, but then I moved away. "Prank war, baby." I whispered to him.

"DAS MY GIRL!" I high-fived Logan, but as soon as our hands hit, I didn't want to move them. "Oh, hi Mark," Logan said.

"Whoa, Logan. Smash or Pass? Nice walls." Logan was looking into my eyes, and my adrenaline was high.

"Smash." He looked at Mark, and then I sat down on Logan's bed.

"Mark," I waved him over, "can you grab my bags?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, one more thing."

"Yeah, what is it?"
"Smash." I looked up at Logan, and the room fell silent.

Author: Thanks for reading chapter two of "Das my Girl."