Seven;

"Thanks Logan." "Ok well bye guys.", you went upstairs and made mac n cheese then went downstairs and gave Logan a bowl and you two at, then you got in to the same shirt you wore last night and went to bed (don't worry you blew out the candles and waited for the incense to be done). In the morning you showered and made omelets with hash browns. Then your phone vibrated  
      Mom💙: Hey honey boarded my flight at 3:30am and have been on the plain for four hours!,and I think we are almost there so we can land!
"Logan breakfast!" He ran upstairs, you knew he was awake because you heard him talking to Maverick, after eating, you guys went and worked out. "I'm going to shower."  You got into the shower, earlier you had glued the bucket to the cement outside Logan's room on the balcony, 

Logan's POV
I saw the bucket outside my room, "Mark!", "Oh hi Mark." "What do you want Logan." "Help me get  (YN) back." He pulled on the handle of the bucket "Jeez. What is this glued to the cement?" He pulled again, again, and again

YOUR POV
"Yes,yes it is." You were out of the shower standing in the door way of the bathroom "OH HI MARK!" Logan looked in, he came back in "Is that glued to the cement." "Yes, yes it is. Now can we actually eat breakfast?" "Sounds good." You waited for them to leave the room and you got dressed, you scavenged around Logan's room looking for a jacket "Logan!" "Yeah." "Can I borrow your Maverick sweatshirt?" "Yeah." You went upstairs, the sweatshirt was big on you, but it was warm, when you came up the stairs Logan was smiling .

Your phone vibrates
Mom💙: I landed!!!! Can't wait to see your boyfriend 😉!
You: Mom!!!!! On our way
Mom💙: Our!!!!!
You:Mom.

"Logan we gotta go my Mom has landed." "Ok."  You guys went to the air port in Logan's sexy beast of a car "Logan can you wait here?" "Yeah. I will Vlog about meeting your Mom." "Ok, I will be back soon."  you walked in and looked for your Mom "Oh hi honey!" She waved you over, you grabbed her bags and headed to the car, but Logan wasn't in it.  

Logan's POV
After she left I wanted to scare here,
        I got kidnaped by my crazy stalker prank, Crazy stalker aka Mark. This is going to be fun.

Your POV
"Logan!?!" You looked around for about fifteen minutes then you sat down on the ground, you didn't know it but Logan was sitting around the corner, he was watching you, "Honey, are you ok. Man this sweatshirt is big on you. Who's is it?" You looked at the Maverick sweatshirt "it was Logan's." the sweatshirt smelled like him you just wanted to get out of there. Mark and Logan snuck into Mark's car. Logan's keys were still in his car, you helped your mom with her bags and you got in the drivers seat and drove to Logan's apartment.  

Author: Hey guys thanks for the support; I am felling much better. As we all know Easter is just right around the corner; Happy Easter every one I hope  you have fun with friends and family; I will be swimming in a hotel: I love swimming. ok have fun! Bye!