Three;

Author: As you know today is Logan's 22nd birthday 🎂, (It will not be in the story). Thank you and continue reading chapter three of "Das my Girl"
          "Smash? Why Logan? Jake is better!" Every one turned and looked at Maverick "MAVERICK, Jake is not better." "Bye Logan." Jake left as Mark was coming in "Here are your bags(breathing heavy). What is in that one?" He points to the one with my Camera  in it, I walk over and take out the camera and the tripod "Things for my channel." I have been a youtuber for two years "You guys should do a Vlog together!" Logan looked at Maverick  he ran upstairs and grabbed his camera "Hey guys, how's it going!" He was screaming like usual "Hey guys," "HEY!" "Maverick, any way, Wait what!?! Is that Logan Paul's bird!?! Is this is room!?!" Goes upstairs "Well Logan isn't here....Wait!?!" "DAS MY GIRL!" We guys continue talking about how we met "Hey Logan?" "Hey (YN)!" "How about we go work out!" "How about.........DAS MY GIRL!"  After an hour of working out with Logan we got protein drinks "(YN)?" "Yeah?" "You are the strongest, short person, I have ever met." "Thanks."  We got back to the apartment. I headed to my bags downstairs and saw Logan standing there with just a towel around his waist I grabbed shorts and a Maverick tang top out and went into the bathroom and changed "Logan,can I come out?" "Yeah your safe."  I came out and I watch Logan smile at my tang top, I noticed that there wasn't a bed on the floor "So I am sleeping with you." I was joking with him "Yeah, if you don't mind." "HE'S GOING TO SMASH!" "Maverick!"  I layed down in the bed rolled over and faced Logan and fell asleep. In the morning I woke up, Logan was still asleep, I pushed his hair back, I went upstairs made everything scrambled eggs and waited for Logan to wake up. I heard footsteps start up the stairs, it was Logan, " Hi Logan." I handed him a plate, I ate and Logan ate and we sat in quite.