Six;

"Why would you do that?" "I'm savage bro!" "DAS MY GIRL!" "My mom is coming here tomorrow." Reality sank in when you looked around Logan's room at his pink walls "We gotta fix our room!" "Our!?!" "We share a room." "Right right." You called Jake "Hello who is this." "Hey Jake it's (YN), can you go out and buy some white paint?" "If I don't." "I have money I can order your worse nightmare." "OK HEADING OUT NOW, BYE!" "I scared him.". And hour later Jake showed up with the paint "Now paint the walls." "Ok." "Thanks!" "DAS MY GIRL!". When Jake was done Logan pulled him aside "Bro, I took her out on a date!" "Bro. So you really do like her."Yeah." You were sitting out on the balcony of Logan's room drawing a picture of him in the helicopter facing you smiling 
    ------Ring-------Ring------Rin "Hello." Your phone has inside, Logan answers it "Hello!?!" "Are you (YN)'s Mom?"   "Yes I am." You looked in and saw Logan on the phone, You ran in and you dropped the drawing Logan can I have my phone." "Oh yeah sorry." He handed you your phone "Hi mom!" "Who was that he sounded like a real hunk of a man." "Mom!" "What I was just saying." You whispered "He actually is." Logan looked over than looked on the ground at your drawing "Jake look at this." Jake came over and looked "She must have drawn this." They both looked at you "You know (YN) a good boyfriend doesn't want anything to change about you, except you last name." "Mom!" "Well honey, Oh no, I gotta go love you." "Love you too."  than she hung up "(YN) did you draw this." "OF CORSE!" "Maverick!" "Yes I did." They just looked at you, until Logan got up he came over by you and just looked in to your eyes like he was looking into your soul to see what you have gone through. Your phone vibrated letting you know what today was "Can we go get candles?" "Yeah, why?" "Don't really want to talk about it right now."You grabbed $16 and headed to Walmart.You headed and got vanilla,warm apple pie, and coconut, lighter too "We can go now." You grabbed Dragon blood, wild berry, and spiritual incense just to refill what you all ready had in your bag "Ok now we can go." You guys went to the check out. After paying you guys headed to the apartment, "Ok what are these for?" You went downstairs and light a spiritual incenses (Don't worry you had a holder for it) and light the candles, before you sat down Logan grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug "I am worried about you." You started to cry "What happened that you didn't want to talk about it." You didn't want to let go of him "I have a brother that is like my best friend that I haven't seen for 4 years because he has been drafted. The only way I feel close to him is by lighting his favorite candles and incense." "Makes sense." "Oh hi Mark." "Mark!?!" You both looked over "Hey, I am going to go over to Gorge's place, wanna come!" "No I am going to stay here,Logan if you want to go you can." "I am going to stay here with (YN)."

Author: this is probably going to be one of the longest chapter in the whole story and thanks for the support! I am no longer doing the other story I started, I didn't really like it the way I like this one, this one is fun to write. Anyway thanks again for the support!