Twelve;

(Still Logan's POV)
"Hey (Y/N). I'm going to text Erika."
"Ok."
Logan: Hey Erika.
Erika: hey
Logan:Is Jake out of the house?
Erika: yeah. Why?
Logan:I am going to prank him back.  Get some old merch ready.
Erika: ok.
Logan: do you know when he is going to get back?
Erika: in 2 hours, I think.
Logan: okay. Thanks bye.
Erika: see you later. Oh by the way come in the back door.
Logan: ok.
I showed (Y/N) the texts, and she nodded.
"Ok. Let's go." We leave the apartment and head to Jake's house. We walk in the back the back door to see Erika laying old merch on the trampoline. Jake and Alissa merch. Old Jake Paulers merch.
"Let's do this Logan!" We start spray painting, each shirt a different Maverick color and set up a few boxes of new merch to make he merch seem new. Erika watched the whole time, laughing to herself, knowing Jake would be mad when he got home. I hid some GoPros around the room and waited for Jake to get home. We joked around while we waited for Jake to come home.
                              1:30 minutes later
Jake arrived home and saw the boxes of merch and us standing next to them.
"Logan what did you do this time?"
"It was nothing really."
"Nothing. Yeah right. You're here!" Jake makes his way  towards the trampoline and spotted the merch.
"Logan is this my new merch!"
"So you saw the boxes then?"
"Is this the new merch?"
"Maybe.I don't know."
You and Erika start laughing, Jake takes all the merch and washes it. Reveling that it was old merch.
"I love you Jake." I smile at Jake and he lightly punches me in the stomach. We leave the team ten house and head back to the apartment.
"What a funny night wouldn't you think, (Y/N)?
"I would say so." We got ready for been and went to sleep.