Fifteen

I woke up the next morning before Logan did, and I smiled softly. I can already imagine a long, beautiful, and happy life with this giant goofball. He just has that effect on me, I guess. And that isn't a bad thing by any means. I looked over at Logan and watched his chest rise and fall as soft snores escaped. I ghosted my knuckles across his cheek before running my hand through his hair lightly. I got up out of bed quietly without thinking I threw on Logan's shirt from yesterday buttoned it and grabbed a blanket then went out on the balcony. The morning breeze smelled like ocean air and fresh cut grass. I cover my self up as I sit in a chair and slowly fall asleep again. 

Logan's POV
I woke up and noticed (Y/N) wasn't in the bed. I look over to the balcony she was asleep. I got up outta bed threw my boxers and a pair of joggers on the went out to the balcony. I picked up (Y/N) and laid her back down on the bed. Then hopped in the shower.  

Your POV  
I wasn't in a deep sleep so I felt Logan pick me up and set me on the bed, then he started the shower. I got up off the bed and went into the bathroom "Morning."    
"Morning." Logan moved the shower curtain I looked at him and smiled
"Your making a water mess." I pointed to the puddle on the floor 
"Oops." He put the curtain back and continued showering
"Love able Goofball." I mumbled under neath my breathe as I walked out of the bathroom and I put underwear and pajamas shorts on and started making breakfast,scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms. I finished cooking just as Logan got out of shower 
"Something smells good." 
"Breakfast!" I slid a plate to him and began eating.  When we were finished I put his plate and my plate in the sink. I walked out and sat on the bed Logan followed me. He smiles at me, he walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down, I laid down facing him. He leaned in and kissed me. I happily kissed back.