Eleven;

Logan's POV
Logan does his normal intro;Ok! Interesting Morning!" looks at you "Here." I roll the clip
After about 2 minutes; "Yeah, well time to give Maverick a bath."
"Oh No."
"It's fine he won't hurt you."
"Ok. I trust you."
I had set up a GoPro in the bathroom so the LOGANG could see what was going on.
We gently washed Maverick. The paint and the dirt-dyed the water. After drying Maverick off and putting him back in his cage, I let the water out. 
"(Y/N) any ideas on how to get little brother Jakey back?"
"Spray paint his merch?"
"Is it to far?"
*insert Timo going Naaaaaa*
"No, I don't think so."
"Ok, Sounds good." I grabbed my keys and wallet before turning back to (Y/N). "We have to go get some supplies if we are going to do this." She nodded her head and we left the apartment. We drove to Home Depot and went in. We quickly went to find spray paint, grabbed a can of orange, green, and yellow, we went to pay for it.
"Is this all for you today, sir?" The cashier asked in a monotone voice.
"Yes." The total was $16.03. 
"Thank you,have a nice day." We left the store and headed backwards to the apartment and start in getting ready to plan the prank. 

Author: Don't forget to go and leave some love for mysticaldreamer001 . Here's the new update, Enjoy! Chapter 12 coming soon.