Eight;

You got in and you rushed down into Logan's room and laid on his bed not moving just laying there motion less like some one had ripped your heart out and threw it on a blank canvas of life and took the one thing you wanted,loved, the most. Logan. "Honey." Your mom came in and you had shut Maverick' cage so he couldn't attack your mom. You looked at Maverick, he looked very upset like any pet would if your owner didn't come home. "oh hi Mark." He looked at you confused, "Hey?" "Logan is gone, he got kidnapped or something." He looked at you with the saddest face you've ever seen. That is when you knew it was a prank. "Mark were the (Maverick noise) is he!" You had him by his shirt up against the wall "Tell me!" You started to cry you could lose Logan like you did your brother, Mark was scared now you loosened your muscles and you let go of him and fell to the grounded you coulees take t any more you laid there staring at the floor wondering, Were is Logan. Mark left the apartment and you stayed on the floor.

Logan's POV
After Mark came back to Jake's house he told me the state she was in, I needed this to stop. "Guys I need to go." "Logan wait!" "WHAT!" I was mad it was partially my idea but now my prospective changed.

Your POV
You wish You could move just move from this spot. People came downstairs, Jake and Mark
"We are sorry." "For what." "For going to far." They were speaking in sync like two robots "You did?!?" "You got pranked." You looked up as fast as you could it was Logan he was there you jumped of the ground and leaped into his arms, you didn't want to let go. You felt his warmth again. You heard his voice again. You could have kissed him. You wanted to kiss him. But you couldn't.

Author: Sorry for not updating. I love the support I have been getting the constant notifications of Please update I love this story, thanks for the love.