Twenty One;

After a couple weeks Logan finally came home with his little puppy. "Welcome back." I leaned up and kissed Logan and instantly changing my focus to the puppy in his arm. I took the puppy and sat in the couch. The puppy wagged his tail, I was absorbed into the young dogo when Logan sat on the couch after taking his stuff to our bed room. He placed the puppy on the floor and looked at you "So, about our future together."

I looked at him and remembered our conversation few weeks prior and smiled "I-I wanna get married, Logan. Have kids. It has been a dream of mine science I was a kid. when we went back to Ohio, it just hit me, now is a good time. I'm ready." We sat in silence for a little bit staring at each other.

Logan looked at the floor sighed "I do too, it's just. I'm not sure if I'm ready (Y/N)." I nodded my head, I got up off the couch. Just like everyone else, being told they aren't ready makes, any woman sad. laid in the bed and cried. I then got a call from my mom "Hello?" I listened to her speak "My brother is home!" That made me happy until I heard her news. My brother had been hurt and was brought back paralyzed. I cried, he was like me wanted kids. I said bye to my mom and cried for hours. Logan tried to cheer me up.

Nothing could.

The next morning I got up and got breakfast, Logan was vlogging. I stayed out of sight of the camera. I ate my breakfast and packed a bag. I made reservations for a flight home, I needed to see my brother. Logan walked in and saw my bag packed, "Your leaving?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, I hadn't told him. He had an angry look in his eyes "Is this because of what I told you last night!" I started crying, I ran over to Logan buried my face in his chest, hugging him. I let it all out, I looked up him and in between sobs I informed him the situation. "I am sorry (Y/N)," He hugged you comforting you "Instead of being here for you I stayed away, leaving you alone. And then I am angry at you because I assumed you were leaving because I told you I wasn't ready." We made our way over to the bed, I laid down and he covered me up kissing my forehead. I slept until the next morning.

~Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I have been working on like two different stories. This chapter is short, Be I mean it could be shorter so, yeah. While weighting this chapter I cried. That is very sad, and it does happen to people
who have served and are serving. I am gonna stop talking before I cry agian. Have a good day/nice PEACE✌🏻~