Twenty Two;

Time skip two weeks later;

"Logan, I'm home!" I yelled entering the apartment, Kong, the puppy Logan brought home from Logan Paul vs. ran up to me. I heard Maverick squawking and noticed the sweet smell of flowers, I walked to the bed room door and opened it.  Shut it behind me and walked to the note on the bed.

~ Welcome back (Y/N). Sorry I couldn't be there right now. Go take a shower, and get dressed into something formal. Love Logan.~

I took a shower and got into a simple light blue dress, were I had found  another note.

~I put this same note in all of your dresses. Go down stairs where a limo will be waiting. Logan~

I walked down stairs to the lobby and saw a limo waiting. Mark opened the door to the limo and I got in and he drove. When I got in I noticed a note.

~Have an opened mind when you meet me. Be prepared for anything. Logan~ 

We finally arrived at a helicopter, the same helicopter we had our first date in. Inside waiting for me was Logan. I walked up to him and smiled. We got in and sat there. The pilot took off and after flying a bit we landed back on the ground in the same spot we took off but it was decorated with roses and a gazebo. Logan and I got out and went into the gazebo, we stood there looking into each others eyes. He got down on one knee when the sun started setting "(Y/N), in the two weeks you were gone I realized, I couldn't live without you. Every waking hour I want to be there with you. Every triumph I want to be there with you. Every loose I want to be there with you. I want to be there with you and for you through everything. (Y/N) will you marry me?" my breath was taken away, my heart racing, and tears streamed down my neck. 

"Yes." He stood up and hugged me. He pulled away and placed the ring on my finger. I'm engaged to Logan Paul.