Five;

Author: Thanks for the support of my story and for the ideas for this chapter.

After heading out on you date, you guys went to an amusement park but not by car, by helicopter. The wind was blowing through your's and Logan'a hair it was flying everywhere, you are scared of heights so you were clinging on to his arm "California is so pretty." He looked over at you "You scared?" "A little."  He smiled at you. You guys landed at an amusement park and went on a roller coaster "Wow, this looks fun." "Yeah." After riding the fast turning roller coaster you guys went and played some game, he won you a (insert your favorite animal) and you won him a parrot. You guys headed back to the apartment by helicopter but you weren't scared this time  "Thanks I really needed this." "Yeah no problem." You guys made it back to the apartment. " What and amazing night." You walked downstairs then into Logan's room and changed you put one of Logan's shirts and went upstairs "(YN)?" "Yeah?" "Your wearing one of my shirts." "Yeah so what." He smiled, you yawed and went downstairs and laid down on Logan's bed and fell asleep.

Logan's POV
After I saw here her in my shirt all I could do was stare it was a wonderful sight. She went downstairs. I walked quietly downstairs. I got changed and went to bed

Your POV
I felt his warmth get into the bed I snuggled against his warm body, you quickly fell back sleep. In the morning you got up and Logan wasn't there he was in the shower. You walked into Mark's room "Knock knock,oh hi Mark." "Hey (YN)." " You got a bucket." "Yeah." "Ok go get it full it with ice." You set up some cameras in the bathroom "Here is the bucket." You grabbed in "Hey Logan just grabbing something." You dumped the ice into the shower "The (Maverick noice) (YN)!" You ran out, Mark was laughing. Logan quickly got out of the shower "(YN)!" You smiled at him and laughed.

Author: Sorry for not updating I am sick so I haven't been to "YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!" I have been "Uhhhhg.". Thanks again for the support.