I'm sorry

Hello everyone again.This is an update for all you reader who are still waiting for the next chapter of Book 2...Im sorry.I think I've lost my Potter love.Harry Potter will always have a place in my heart,but I think such a big commitment and so many people reading my books is so much pressure.I think with Book 1,no one really read the first few chapters,so I was really attentative back then.As my account grew with all of your support and I realized that I might not be able to satisfy everyone.I unfortunately have decided that it would be better if I started over.I will be taking down many of my unfinished books off wattpad,not including this one.And for all you people who were waiting....I love you guys solo much.You've made my experience with wattpad so great and I don't know where I would be without you guys.Now I didn't want to leave this last update on a bad note,but I do Have a bit of good news.I will be starting an Imagines account here,and I already have one on tumblr.Go check it out!My next accounts depend on all of you guys so please leave requests on here or on either my tumblr or other wattpad account.I do imagines on the Flash,and The arrow so far.Thank you so much guys.

FlashFics

Tumblr:https://library-of-imagines.tumblr.com