Earth?!

A/n
To understand this part go read F. R. I. E. N. D. S.
By Suicidal1764
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo's pov
I was going to kidnap the girls at their house. When I got there they were gone no where to be seen. A few moments later I see a portal that has out of no where. I touched it and felt it was calm and had water in it? I then knew Pisces was on the other side and went thru. I was right. I see Pisces, Scorpio,two humans and Amanda. The girl was trying to move me away but I thru her and suddenly the portal closed. "Really Leo again," Pisces said clearly annoyed by me. "Why don't you just give me your power and all will be done," I said looking at her. "Leave them alone Leo," Scorpio said already in his demon form.
Pisces's pov
Of course Leo just had to come. I diced that Scorpio will keep Leo distracted while I hide Amanda. I run up to her and told her to go to a park and we will find her soon. She did as told and I started fighting. Zach who is apparently a demon fought with us as well. Then suddenly Leo blinded us with his sun power and kidnaped me.
Scorpio's Pov
I can finally see what's going on. I don't see Pisces anywhere Leo must have taken her somewhere but where. Zach got up and asked if I know him and why does he want to attack us. "In our realm the more power you have the more wealthier you are and our world works with powers," I said looking at the sky. "Do you know where Amanda is?" " no sorry we don't," said Cindy looking sad. "Ok are there any parks here?" "Ya there is one down the street why?" I ignore the question Cindy asked and headed to the park.
Amanda's pov
'If it wasn't for me this would have never happened' I said to myself crying.  I was under a tree wondering what will happen if we never came here. Suddenly I see dad running towards me  and hugging me. I felt a bit happy but where is mommy. "Dad where is mom?" "She has been taken by Leo," he said as he put me down. "No...no this is all my fault if it wasn't for me we wouldn't be in this situation," I said falling in my knees and cried. Dad put my hair and tried to comfort me. Then I saw Zach and Cindy running towards us. "We know where Leo and Pisces are," Zach said. I then see Cindy hugging me. "It's ok we will get her back I promise," she said which put we at ease.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's not 1000 words but I'll keep posting more captors bye.