Now

Pisces pov

So many changes have been happening ever since I knew I had to make a kingdom. I now have kids and a love I want to continue. I then find myself asking, "Are we even dating?" I stop what I'm doing and looked back at the past. I saved his butt from those men.  Saved him from a broken ex. Me and him had our backs and so much has happened to us. We practically made ourselves parents!

I looked at my two secretaries. I wonder why they even chose this job and not another one. It really doesn't matter because I least I have help with so many things. Amanda is learning on how to be a princess and I'm trying to learn how to rule a kingdom. I knew it will be hard, but I didn't think I'll have dark circles. I sighed and placed my head down. I need rest.

???-
I have risen at the sound of water. Water started to drip from the ceiling. It was like the beginning of a rain storm. I looked around the ceiling and it looked like rivers shown. They are alive once more. "Pisces has risen from her grave! All mighty warrior of water has risen from her slumber," I shouted and my voice boomed through the walls. I grabbed my bag and stuff anything I can.

"I can't wait till Mia hears this! Then we tell the whole kingdom!" I shout once again and head towards the exit. I opened the wooden door. It was the first time I have been outside in a week. The rays shined with such power as they warm my body. I shivered at the temperature change. I head towards Mia's house in the woods. I rolled my eyes at her small cabin. She tried making it spooky with the cobwebs and dim lit lanterns.

I knocked on the wooden door and out she came. Her dirty, blonde hair was in a bun and she wore a shirt and some shorty shorts. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Woman you live in a cabin calm down with the short shorts. Also she came back! Our Queen has risen again!!" I shouted at her. She blinked at me and then took my arms. "What happened that made you sad again darling?" Mia states as she looks at me with dad eyes.

"I am not lying Mia I felt it the water drop. She is here I told you c'mon let's go!" I say as I pull her arm, but doesn't budge. "No Kathy, I will not join you on this quest," Mia looked at me with those determined eyes. No reason whatsoever I turned and grabbed her head. "Your coming with me ok?" I say feeling a flush of desire flow.

I want her, but not all or much. How can I been sane?