Recruits

Somehow Scorpio, Pisces and Leo manage to set up a kingdom. Now all they got to do if find folks who were part of the water kingdom years ago. Scorpio bumped into a blue haired dyed girl. She had brown eyes and had candy in her mouth. "What the heck! Watch it boy!" The girl shouted as she rubbed her head. "Oh sorry miss,but may I ask you a question?" Scorpio stayed shyly. "Spill it boy," the girl grunted. "Well were you part of the water kingdom before?" Scorpio states. He had a feeling about her.

The girl looked at him weird and sighed. "Yes if anything I was miss Pisces secretary...until that idiot Scorpio took it to get close to her," she spoke and her voice got softer and softer. "I'm sorry to hear that miss, but I'll like to ask if you will like to be apart of it again. At the moment me and my..girlfriend will be ruling the water kingdom," Scorpio spoke. "What your name? Also why should I believe you or your wife should inherit the throne!" She shouted. Many thoughts raced through her minds. "Oh please forgive me miss I'm Scorpio and to explain my girlfriend's parents used to inherit the kingdom and we need it restore," Scorpio really hated being this formal, but how else to convince a city kid. "Heh I guess we're the same blood... I'm Sabrina a Scorpio as well. I shall only come because I need a home," Sabrina spoke with a low tone.

At the palace Pisces was working with paper Ma and papers. She looked awful and is like nothing can help. Soon she heard a knock on the door. "Come in," She answers. The doors opens to a young boy. Brown hair and brown eyes. "Miss I would like to be part of your kingdom as a secretary," the boy spoke with a smile. Pisces looked at the boy and at the pile of work. "If you can help me now then sure," she answered with a weak smile. The boy smiled with delight. The boy had a reason and it was to meet his old friend again.

"Lost him in the burning of the kingdom.." Sabrina states as she heads towards the double doors. She opens them and runs to the office . Surprisingly she knew where it was. "Mrs. Pisces I shall ask to be your servant once more and not throw this kingdom to flames!" Sabrina said as she stuck a lollipop out as if it was a finger pointing at her. Pisces looked at her with surprise, but soon smiled. "Oh thank you I'm glad I have more help!" Pisces exclaimed. Sabrina smile was wide. One is because of Pisces and well two was because...

"Virgo I thought you died!" Sabrina said excitedly. She ran towards the brown haired boy who had a big smile as well. "I thought so too! I'm glad your alive!" Virgo said with laughter. They both have a moment while Pisces continued to work and let them be. She knew she'll act the same way.

After a few days the kingdom started to pile up and trade started with the water kingdom.