Past

Everything was being put together. The people came with their hearts pumping with energy and light. The fire kingdom has ceased ever since the Earth took it over. The world seemed to be at harmony though. It was all at a matter of time till things settled down. Amanda learned to ruled the kingdom and Cancer learned to manage on his own.

Pisces was loved by all while Scorpio was respected by many. It all went well till she felt I'll. Pisces has been secretly giving her life to other mothers on the brink of death. She wanted to help so badly, but with every time she helped she lost years of life. Soon it was too much and her body was in a casket six feet under.

Loved by all and cherished by many would never forget her existence. Scorpio couldn't help, but be devastated. He left the children to the hands of Sabrina who learned many things during her time. The kingdom seemed to be unstable for a while,but soon regain order and the world was once again stable.

"Your awake um let me help you sit up," the girl said as she helped me up. "Um let me makes some food for you also names Pisces," Pisces said in the most angelic voice I have heard. She fed me to health. Two adopted children. Faced problems together as one and with help. Was it all destined?
I'm probably lying to myself right?

I took off the helmet which I had for three days on. I looked at it and then at the lab. "It was all so real." I wanted to go back to my love. "Pisces I miss you a lot." Hot tears filled my face as I looked towards the virtual reality helmet. "Amanda, Leo and everyone I miss you." The lady looked at me with sad eyes. "Can I go relive this again one last time and then you can kill me..." I said to her. The woman looked shocked when I said "kill me". "A-Are you sure you want this?! You can go have a life maybe find her here?" The woman beg, but I just wanted Pisces back and to die in peace.

"Yes I want to do it," I said. The woman filled with tears did the same procedure  as before.

~Flashback~
"Thank you for volunteering! Now sit on the seat and I will get you started!" The woman said with the biggest smile. I went towards the seat. There was a helmet that looked more for like a motorcycle. I moved it and sat down. The woman came soon after. "Now when you put on the helmet, you won't remember any of this in that world ok? So good luck!" The woman said.

I put on the helmet...

~Flashback over~

"Well thank you for joining..." She said and tried to smile. "Thank you miss," Scorpio said as he put the helmet once more. "I miss you my love," he said and those were his final words.