All Hope is Gone

Emilys POV:

I have been stuck here a week now. Or at least that is what it feels like. I look in the mirror my face is pale and my cheeks are no longer rosey. My fingers are brital and dark circles surround my eyes. I have brusies up and down my arms and legs. I can't stand this. I hate him. I don't want to look at him but he forces me. I never kiss him back. That is why I have so many bruises. I want to get out of here. I want to see Joey and here his laugh. I want to see the L.A. sun. I want to make videos again and be with my little puppy. I miss my old ring that is secretly in my pocket. I want my life back but at this point all my hope is gone. Eric walks in.

Eric: Why won't you talk to me.

I ignore him and I do not speak to him. I know if I did speak to him my feelings would poor out and that is not a good thing.

Eric: Emily what are you hiding from me?

I don't reply. I just tune him out.

Eric: Is it that stupid Joey guy. The idiot that you fell in love with you. The one that didn't come back for you. He doesn't care. Face it Em, Joey is just a user and a stupid kid.

My blood was boiling. Those words were like bullets to my heart. I turn around. I can't hold this in anymore.

Emily: You say one more word about that man I love and will kill you.

Eric: The man you love? How could you love such a monster.

Emily: I some how loved you. He was pretty easy in compression.

Eric: Face it Em he doesn't want to be with you.

Emily: Face it Eric,

I get close to his face.

Emily: You will never be half the man he is. You are mad I will never love you like I did with him. You are mad that I would rather be in his arms then yours. You think you are this hot stuff. But you are just a pile of garbage. You call Joey stupid. Well if he is stupid then what does that make you? I feel like it insults you more then anybody else. I hate you. If I could push you in front of a train I would. Go ahead and hit me. I won't love you any more. I will hate you more. So face it Eric, I would rather be beaten then love a guy like you.

He drags me to the dinner table.

Eric: Be quiet and sit down. 

Derek joins us. I give him a glare. I was handed a china plate and a wine glass. An idea popped up in my head. I drop my fork under Dereks feet.

Emily: Derek would you be a dear and get that for me?

Derek: Goes under the table. I hit him with my foot. His head hits the table and he drops to the ground. Eric grabs my arm and I hit him with the wine glass. It doesn't work. I take the butter knife and stab his hand. He lets go and I run. I unlock the door and run down all the stairs. I get in the fresh air and run for the nearest store. As I run I throw my ring and put on my on my other one. As I run down Main Street. I run into a somebody. I was about to apologize but then I looked up.

Joeys POV:

I just stay in this hotel for days. They told me she was dead. I refused to believe them. they said thats what I get for staying here instead of going home. I don't believe that one bit she is still out there some where or as least I hope. Maybe she really is dead. Maybe it is all my fault. Who am I kidding it is my fault! I need some fresh air. I start to walk down the street. All of a sudden a girl runs into me.