Trying to Rememeber

Joeys POV:

My world is crashing in. The love of my life doesn't remember me. She is hyperventilating and she is scared. I have to comfort her.

Joey: Emily I am sorry please just please calm down.

Emily: Where, where am I?

Joey: Your in the hospital.

Emily: Why? Where is my fiance?

Does she rememeber me proposing? Is this her way of saying yes?

Joey: I am right here.

Emily: Your not Eric.

His name sent shivers down my spin. I hate that bastard.

Joey: Emily, I.

All of a sudden Shane walks in.

Shane: Emily, you are awake!

He gives her a hug. She excepts him.

Emily: Shane what happened?

Shane: You were shot Em.

Emily: Oh my god! Please don't cancel the Douche Bag video shoot for tonight. Have Lisa or Bree do it.

Shane looks at me with a confused look. I then realise, Emily only rememebers right before I ever met her. She thought tonight was the video. The video in which I first met her.

Shane: Em, we already filmed that.

Emily: When? Is that when I was shot?

Shane: More like a year ago.

Emily: What?

Shane: Emily, you have seem to have forgotten a year of your life.

Emily: Oh my god! No! I can't even rememeber my own wedding? Was it beautiful?

She was talking about her and Eric's wedding.

Shane: It never happened Em. You left him.

Emily: I did!

She said with a smile.

Emily: I finally did it. Didn't I?

Shane: Yep. You moved to L.A. too.

Emily: Well that explains a lot.

Shane: Listen I am going to go get Lisa and Sawyer from my house.

Emily: Sawyer?

Shane: He is like a brother to you.

Emily: Oh, ok.

Shane left the room leaving Emily and I alone. This is going to be rather more diffcult.

Emilys POV:

Shane leaves the room. I am left with this stranger. He had green eyes and perfect hair. His girlfriend would probably be mad after all he did kiss me.

Emily: What is your name?

He was stairing at his feet. He looks up and smiles. He was obviously in pain. Was I that important to him?

Joey: Joey, My name is Joey Graceffa.

Emily: Nice to meet you. You know, you should probably go find your girlfriend. She won't like you spending all your time with me.

I smiled.

Joey: I don't think she will mind.

Emily: Why not?

He starts to choke up. He bursts into tears.

Joey: Because she is right in front of me.

I am his girlfriend? Go me! Now I feel really bad. The hell I must be putting him through.

Joeys POV:

This is hell. I hate this so much.

Emily: Joey, I am sorry. Come here.

She says with open arms. I walk over and she huggs me. She rubbs my back.

Emily: Joey I am so so so sorry.

Joey: It is not your fault. Don't worry.

The doctor walks in.

Doctor: Well Emily, it seems you have memory loss.

Emily: I guess so. That is what I am told. Am I ever going to get it back?

Doctor: Possibly. You need a sense of normalcy thats all. Try pictures, home videos basically anything you think will help.

Joey: Ok.

He walks out and speaks with one of the nurses.

Emily: Will you tell me about my life?

Joey:( if you have been reading you know the flipping story not typing all that!)

I explain everything to her. Except the propsal.

Emily: Holy crap. That is a lot to take in.

Joey: I am sorry. I shouldn't have...

Emily: No no no no. Joey it is fine. Thank you for being such a good friend. I am sorry but I really don't know you. I think I need a little break in this relashinship.

Joey: I understand.

Thats a knife in the chest.

Joey: You can still live with me you know.

Emily: Okay, thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joey's POV:

It was a few days later. Emily is being realised and I am taking her home. She still does not rememeber anything. Lets just hope she comes around. After all thats all I can do. Thats all I can ever do. Hoping is such a bitch. Emily and I drive to our apartment. We walk in greeted by Anya.

Emily: Hi, Anya right?

Joey: Ya.

Emily: Hi puppy!

I show her around the house. I talk to her all about Youtube and how she just hit 5 million subscribers. She was very suprised. We just sat on the couch and talked. I love her so much and I feel as if she doesn't feel anything what so ever.

Joey: Do you want me to go grab some dinner?

Emily: Ya, that will be great.

I grab my keys and go to Whole Foods.

Emilys POV:

Right when his car pulls out of the driveway. I rush upstairs. I pack my bag. This is to much for me. I can't rememeber anything. I need to go to the one person I can trust. My Mom. I need to go back home that is the only way. I write a letter to Shane. Joey can't know about this. I have done enough to him. I call a taxi and grab the note. I get in and tell them Shane's address. I quickly put the letter in his mail box and run back into the taxi. She drives me to the airport. I go to the front desk and pay for a one way ticket to New York. The flight leaves in 10 minutes. I run to the gate hoping to get there in time. I finally arrived to the gate. I almost missed by a minute. I get in my seat and listen

to the saftey crap. I look out the window as we take off. I slowly fall asleep to my Panic! At the Disco soundtrack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Awe, poor Joey! Emily gone up and left. So what do you think Joey's reaction is going to be? What will he do? Will Emily ever rememeber the life she used to live? Or will she start a new one without Joey. Stay tunned! Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

STAY SWEET!!!