No?

Joeys POV:

Emily: No.

Joey: What?

I was heart broken. This kills me inside.

Emily: I said no! I will not marry you.

Emily runs away and she is out of cite. I close my eyes and tears run out. I open my eyes and look at the ring it is blurred do to the many tears that are running down my face. I can't believe this. I really don't want to either. Well I guess this is the end of #joeily

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

So glad you guys enjoyed the book! So sorry about the ending but I figured hey maybe Emily and Joey shouldn't be together. So this is the end Joey and Emily don't end up together. Thank you so much for reading this journey. I am so glad you enjoyed!

STAY SWEET!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

JK

I AM NOT ENDING BLUE EYES THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK THIS MONTH HOPFULLY! KEEP READIN!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joeys POV:

I look at the ring a nd all of a sudden. Somebody jumps on my. I catch them. 

Emily: I am just kidding of course I will marry you!!!

Joey: Oh my god!

I hug her close and spin her around. I kiss her and laugh.

Emily: I was just trying to scare you I forgive you but do you forgive me?

Joey: Of course I do! Now will you stop ruining my propsals!

Emily: Why? It is fun I am glad I can some what act. That was fun your face was priceless.

Joey: I hate you!

Emily: No, you love me so much that you stick with me.

Joey: Come on lets go help Kalel and Anthony with there damange.

I grab her hand and we run to their hotel room.

Kalels POV:

I storm out. How could he not remember? I can't take that thought it kills me inside. Anthony chases after me I don't look back and I just keep running. I run to our hotel room and I lock the door and cry on the bed. I must have forgotten he had a key because he walks in.

Kalel: GET OUT!!!

I scream threw my tears.

Anthony: I am sorry Kalel please let me explai.

Kalel: I can't take this anymore. The constant heart break and hoping you will come home at night. You say you are working but how do I know that?

Anthony: YOu should trust me.

Kalel: Please, I saw you kiss Mari a couple months ago.

He stands as if he was a statue.

Anothny: Please Kalel.

Kalel: GO AWAY!!

Emily and Joey burst threw the door.

Emily: Whats wrong Kalel?

She runs over and hugs me.

Kalel: I don't want to do this anymore Anothny!

Emily: Now calm down!

Kalel: Oh look who is talking? You and Joey just broe up and what, got back together?

Joey: Now Kalel,

Kalel: No! I can't keep doing this. Emily you have know idea.

Emily: I don't see Anthony screaming at you. I don't see him hitting you. I see you yelling at him. Kalel, I had the most abusive person as a boyfriend for three years. Listen, we are all going to shatter,crash and burn thats what we do. Sometimes that is what we so best! It makes us human it makes us,us! A relationship is a rollercoaster and is going to have ups and downs. You are going to fight and break things but it show interest in a relationship. If Anothny and you never ever fought then you would have a really boring life together. Kalel, I am just realizing this all now. We have made all made mistakes in our lives but being with the one you love should not be one. I know you love Anothny. I can see it in your eyes. I know that the one person you really wanted to be with in Florida was him. I know that for a fact.

Anothny: It is true Kalel, Mari kissed me. I don't remember the first night we were together but I remember everyone after that. Please I want you back.

I run into his arms and hug him. Emily and Joey smile. They slowly walk out. My heart is one again.

Emilys POV:

We walk out of Kalel's htel room and Joey smiles at me.

Emily: Why are you smiling at me?

Joey: What you said, its true. You should be a poet.

Emily: I will just stick with my day job thank you very much.

Joey: Alright you do that now. 

Emily: Wanna go to the shops we killed most of the day with all the drama.

Joey: Sure lets go!

We walkk to all the shops. The streets smelt so good fast food on every corner. It was amazing and the tempature was nice as well. The sun was low so it wasn't beating on us which was nice. We walked the streets hand in hand and many people smiled at us. We got hungery so we went to the frozen yogurt shop across the street. We made our own and Joey went to pay. He was so sweet. I held both of out cups and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see that pretty girl kissing Joey early what was her name? Oh right the devil! No it was Ella.

Ella: See you stole my man?

Emily: Please, he was mine besides he came here with me and he is leaving with me. Something you will never get to experiance. With that I walk over to Joey and her jaw is dropped. I smile to myself and walk over to Joey.

Emily: Here you go.

Joey: Thank you!

He takes the yogurt and kisses me on the cheek. We get back to shopping as we eat our frozen yogurt