♡chapter 3 ;

3rd Person's POV
It ended so fast; their flight ended so fast. They were already in Seoul. They're back on their country.

The plane had just landed in the airport. Seungcheol, who was sleeping on Jisoo's shoulder, was awaken by Jisoo's gentle touches, saying that they had just arrived back on South Korea. They just did their normal things until they get back to their dorm. 

The members decided to go to the nearby cafe to chill and relax after their concert. Seungcheol and Jisoo refused to go with the rest of the members, which made the members anxious to what they might do. They both said they were just going to rest from the flight, but that wasn't it.

The members went off to the cafe. 

"Don't you think leaving both of them is kind of dangerous?" Soonyoung said out of the blue.

"That's what I'm thinking too." Woozi joined in.

"Don't worry kids, we can share. And don't you even remember the deal you made when you were on the hotel last night? We were suppose to share generously, starting from oldest to youngest." Jeonghan spoke like a mom would. "Even me too, I hold grudges because I'm not the oldest, I would go second as the second oldest."

"Wow, you're not like you used to be," Dino chuckled teasingly.

"Dino, whose baby are you?" Jeonghan asked Dino for the 13th time the whole day.

"Why are you being like this, seriously?!" Dino whined.

"Quick, You know what would you do if you don't answer. Dino whose baby are you?"

"Ah, Jeonghannie hyung's baby," Dino pouted.

"Ah we're here already." Wonwoo said.

They entered the cafe and went inside. They sat on the place near the window allowing them to get a nice view of the streets. Seungkwan, Soonyoung, Vernon, Dino and Jun went to buy their order on the counter.

"I'm hungry," Wonwoo grunted.

"Ah that's right, I brought my snack," Mingyu brought out the Japanese snack from his pocket that Jeonghan bought and gave it to him last night. He ripped it open and started eating it.

"Mingyu ah, give me one," Wonwoo held out his bare hand for Mingyu to give him one piece of the snack.

"No," Mingyu simply stated.

"Aish, you're so selfish!" Wonwoo grumbled, standing up from his seat.

"I share Jisoo hyung with 11 other guys and I'm still selfish?!" Mingyu complained.

"Aish," Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan. "Wasn't that yours, hyung?" Wonwoo asked angrily, pointing at the snack.

"Nah, I gave it to him," Jeonghan shooked his head.

"Aish," Wonwoo sat down back on his chair.

Meanwhile at the dorm, at Seungcheol's room, you wouldn't expect what was happening. 

Seungcheol's POV
After the members left for the cafe (without even saying good bye), I held Jisoo's hand and pulled him to my room which I share with Jeonghan. I pinned him to the wall and kissed him softly, and then later it turned harsh and aggressive. He had wide shocked eyes, but returned the kiss afterwards. I bit his lower lip and I heard a moan escape his mouth. My tongue forcefully entered his mouth, letting us do a french kiss. Tongues having a battle of domain as it get hotter and steamier. I won and he lost.

We pulled away, catching our breathes, at the same time panting.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Jisoo lost his anger.

"Why? Because I like you. No, more than that, I love you."

3rd Person's POV
Seungcheol carried his body bridal style and threw him to the bed, as he hovered over him. Seungcheol continued kissing him while his hand was massaging his clothed crotch, earning pleasurable moans from the younger which filled the room. He explored his innocent mouth as he slowly pressed himself to his clothed member, both of them enjoying it bit by bit.

Seungcheol broke the kiss, making his way down as he kissed the younger's jawline then on to his neck, nibbling and biting it, creating a hickey. Seungcheol kept massaging his self on to the younger until they were both painfully hard, earning sighs of pleasure from the younger.

"S-Seungcheol," Jisoo tugged the hem of the older's shirt. Seungcheol, getting the signal, he quickly unbuttoned Jisoo's shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Jisoo tried to remove Seungcheol's shirt and the older removed it himself and threw it too. Now both of them were only in their pants.

Without wasting any more time, Seungcheol quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Jisoo's pants pulling it down along with his boxers, leaving the younger lying naked. Seungcheol  licked his lips hungrily, and started to go for it. He licked Jisoo's member like a prey, and soon he took all of the younger's member in his mouth. 

Jisoo was already a moaning mess, and was gripping on the bed sheets to stop himself from thrusting into the older's mouth. As soon Seungcheol got off, making the contact be gone, he got off the bed, saying "Wait here babe," and opened his closet. He got something from the top of the closet, and that something turned out to be a lube. 

He spilled a handful of lube into his hand. He then went over the younger again, his other hand playing with the younger's nipples while the other one started to insert a finger into his pretty tight hole, earning a loud moan from the younger. 

His lips were in contact with Jisoo's again, and he inserted the rest of his fingers into his tight hole, making the younger moan louder several times. After that, Seungcheol pulled his fingers and licked the sticky liquid. Seungcheol pumped Jisoo's cock faster and faster.

"Ah fuck... I'm going to— ah!" 

Jisoo let all of his cum out as Seungcheol swallowed some. They just continued being like that, fucking each other raw.

After all of it, they both laid down next to each other, panting while catching their breathes. Seungcheol hugged Jisoo tighter. A few minutes of hugging him close to him, Seungcheol sat up and get out of bed.

"Let's clean up before the other members come home, especially Jeonghan," Seungcheol stated. "Of course he doesn't want to smell sex in the air in a room he sleeps on,"

With that, they ended up bathing together.