♡chapter 14 ;

It was sunshine morning. Two males were on one bed, exactly Jisoo's bed.

The curtains were drawn, covering the window from the bright sunshine rays since it was very sunny outside.

Jihoon walked in the room without any hesitation, until he regretted doing so, half not because seeing a sleeping Jisoo was the one which completed his morning.

But, Wonwoo was there to ruin Jihoon's mood.

In Jisoo's bed, Wonwoo was hugging Jisoo, both still sound asleep. It was like, Wonwoo was the big spoon and Jisoo was the small spoon. They were both wearing clothes, or tops, to be exact so Jihoon's thought that both had sex last night was washed away. The blanket was covering both the two sleeping males' lower part of their body, from the waist down until the end of the bed.

But because of the blanket, Jihoon didn't knew; he didn't knew at all that Wonwoo was inside Jisoo. And he didn't also knew that both males were actually wearing nothing beneath the blanket, and they fucked each other last night for the second time too, the one at the car being the first.

"Wonwoo, wake up," the petite producer shook Wonwoo, trying to wake him up and get out of Jisoo's bed. Wonwoo groaned.

"It's my day, not yours." Jihoon bragged. Wonwoo slowly opened his eyes, groggily rubbing them while his bed hair was showing off and tried to sat up but couldn't, when he suddenly remembered that his cock was inside the boy he loved.

"We have a recording session today, better get ready," said Jihoon sharply, before heading to the door. "The next time I come back here to check on you two, make sure you're not clinging to Jisoo hyung anymore, okay?" And with that, Jihoon slammed the door.

Wonwoo sighed. It was early in the morning and Jihoon was there to ruin Wonwoo's morning. 'What's his problem?'

. . .

At the breakfast table, Soonyoung was eating his toast happily, when Jihoon stomped inside the room.

"Damn that fucker!" Jihoon exclaimed. Soonyoung noticed him frowning.

"Yah calm down." Soonyoung hushed. "What's your problem anyway?"

"That fucker." Jihoon angrily muttered. "UGH! It's my day yet he's still with him!"

"Wait, 'fucker'?" Soonyoung paused. "All of us are fuckers here."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Who else, Wonwoo of course." Soonyoung tensed and became muted, for he knew if he spoke for more then he would have been abused by the younger.

"Jihoon, you need to learn how to be patient."

Jihoon glared at him. "Do you want me to hit you with my guitar?"

"But you gotta admit it thou," Soonyoung's noisy side came back. "You actually came inside his room just to check on Jisoo hyung."

"Fine! I admit it!" Jihoon grumbled. "Soonyoung, brew me a coffee mocha."

Soonyoung winked at him. "On it, mister Jihoon."

. . .

At Jihoon's recording session, it was Joshua's turn. So to be exact, it was only Jihoon and Joshua inside Jihoon's recording studio.

"Can you please wait for awhile hyung?" Said Jihoon without even looking at the older male, since his eyes were busy on the monitor. "I have to fix Seungcheol and Jeonghan's part first and arrange them."

"Sure." Jisoo replied.

While waiting, Jisoo strangely felt something, streaking out of himself- "Shit,"