♡chapter say the name : 17 ;

Jihoon frowned.

Jisoo usually woke up later than the members. He was always the one last to get up. Always. Almost everyday.

But today, Jihoon can't believe it.

Did Seokmin already stole him from him?

. . .

"Hyung, wake up, we're here."

Seokmin shook his hyung's shoulder, trying to wake him up since they've already reached their destination. Finally, Jisoo woke up as he slowly opened his eyes and scratched his neck, before looking out on the view at the window and get his suitcase from the floor of the bus.

Seokmin watched in awe, really amazed as he watched Jisoo continuing his doings flawlessly, as if all he was doing was not normal- in other words, Seokmin can describe this as in another level, which, for Seokmin at least is that high as if done by a god or goddess. But unfortunately his own world of long imagination crumbled when Jisoo spoke on his usual morning voice, the voice he speaks when he just came from sleep.

After awhile, they finally went out of the bus with their things. Seokmin actually carried his suitcases and was carrying some of Jisoo's too. In the meantime, Jisoo was carrying only a single light back pack which was on his back.

Truthfully speaking, Jisoo was really guilty on having to make his dongsaeng "suffer". But he had no choice but to let him be nice.

After a not so long walk, they finally reach the taxi stop. Seokmin immediately hailed a cab and the driver came out of his own cab ad he helped Seokmin put their things on the trunk. After they finished, the driver had come back to his own seat and Seokmin went inside the passenger's seat, sitting beside Jisoo.

After a few minutes of the drive, they finally arrived at the hotel Seokmin planned where they shall stay.

Walking through the lobby, Jisoo would describe the hotel as luxurious, a bit antique, and was really high quality since it was decorated with expensive ornaments and a giant glassy chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

How mesmerizing.

May say Seokmin, but his heart would doubt and say,

Jisoo is more mesmerizing.

They finally arrived at their assigned hotel room. Seokmin opened the door and let his hyung go in first.

Seokmin watched Jisoo's every actions; from gently dropping his bag on the side of the master bed to jumping on the bed, laying on it after.

Seokmin smiled on the older's cuteness; he literally looked like a total fluffball of sunshine and it made Seokmin smile at the soft ethereal scene in front of him.

Seokmin can admit it, he was horny as fuck.

But he endures anyway; he thought it was still early for them to make out in bed since it's only early afternoon right now.

Maybe later.

Maybe later night.

. . .

Ice cream.

Jisoo always loved ice creams while Seokmin didn't, for he always had headaches whenever he ate one. He had no tolerance and getting used to brainfreezes. And speaking of ice cream. . .

"You want ice cream for lunch?" Seokmin gaped at him. Jisoo nodded.

"What's the matter? Is there something wrong with eating ice cream as lunch?"