♡chapter 20 ;

"Hao Hao!" Mingyu called out to the younger and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. The young Chinese boy just looked at him with an emotionless face.

"Let's go to the bar, shall we?" The older winked.

"Ey, but I think it's still closed," Minghao answered as he looked at the room's window, seeing it just turned dark outside. "Let's go later, okay?"

Mingyu pouted. "Aw but Minghao, today's your day! What have you been doing with that church hyung?! I think you only did. . . Nothing at all. C'mon Minghao, don't you dare miss your chance,"

Minghao just sighed. He's just scared to interact with Jisoo, having him as no other than the loveliest love of his life.

"Besides, the members are already there, probably drinking already. I just hope they don't thrust in their penises on that hyung's ass or I'll have to cut their dicks off and remind them that it's your day today," Mingyu creepily smiled.

"That's too harsh," the younger chuckled, "and you're too nice."

"Well, Minghao, we'll go later as you said. Let's leave at 10 in the evening sharp."

"Why past curfew? You know, we might get caught—"

"Minghao, why so honest and polite? Be a rule breaker once, you know it's fun," Mingyu grinned wide. "Just wear black if you have so you won't get caught with me. Don't forget to wear thick clothes, it's freezing cold outside at night."

"What about you?" Questioned the Chinese innocent little boy. Wait no, kindly erase the innocent part.

"I'm tanned anyway so maybe I could blend in the dark, which is no problem at all and a piece of cake," Mingyu replied smugly. "Why, is there a problem?"

Minghao shook his head. "U-um, no, nothing at all."

Mingyu smiled and headed to the door. "Good, I'll just cook dinner for the two of us."

. . .

Loud music boomed through the whole bar, almost shattering their eardrums. As soon as the Ming twins entered the bar like some sort of little children lost, the first thing that caught their attention was the too strong smell of alcohol in the air. Around them, drunk boys and girls dance on the dance floor like zombies, and it was such luck that no one was their true self and were too drunk or else they would've been recognized as the famous hit group Seventeen members and someone might have spotted their presences at such a place like this. Or even worse, they might've been reported and a scandal released on the internet which is to be expected will be the topic of the social media 99.9%. After all, their company knows nothing about them being gay or having sex; they've ignored the group and gave them a break, focusing on their new other groups' promotions.

But enough of that, Mingyu is too positive that he's sure none of that would happen. But still, Minghao was thinking the other way.

"Where are they? I don't see them anywhere," Minghao muttered to the older's ear, making sure he heard him. Mingyu looked around before pausing. "There they are."

Minghao looked to where Mingyu was looking at. There, they saw the members drinking and were probably fully drunk already.

"Let's go to them." Mingyu pulled Minghao's hand as the foreigner followed after.

. . .

Minghao was already too grossed on watching strippers pole dancing along with the members. He was even wondering how the guards at the entrance of the bar let Seungkwan, Vernon and Chan in and he was apparently thinking that the hyungs lied for them or they lied themselves. The most shocking part of all was how the guards didn't recognize them at all; that may stay as a mystery forever.