♡chapter 11 ;

"Hyung!" Soonyoung chirped as he entered the room. "Jisoo hyung, wake up! Or do I have to call Seungkwan?!"

Jisoo, who was resting and sleeping on his bed, groaned as his body moved a little. Junhui who was hugging the American boy tight moved a little too due to Jisoo moving. Jisoo didn't even know he almost kneed Junhui's cock.

Soonyoung, who was too grossed in watching the 'couple' sleeping in bed right before him, had to shake Jisoo's body to wake him up and spill water on Junhui to wake him up too and remind him that it's his own important day today.

And Soonyoung did. He went straight to their bathroom to get a bucket full of iced-cold water and went back to their room. He carried the bucket and let it rested first on the corner of the room, because of course he had to wake Jisoo up first before Junhui by spilling an iced cold water on such a cold morning.

Soonyoung shook Jisoo's body, trying to wake the older up.

"Hyung, Jisoo hyung wake up,"

And in a second, Jisoo's eyes shot open.

"Hyung! You're awake," Soonyoung beamed.

Soonyoung noticed that Jisoo was still half asleep, but some or none at all may know that Jisoo can do morning routines while still asleep which is in short, he can sleepwalk. It can even lead to him changing his clothes on his own, and eventually falling fully asleep again on their living room's sofa, and waking up later wondering how his clothes were changed.

Jisoo sat up in bed and tried to get out of Junhui's strong tight hug which had his muscular arm wrapped around him and gripped on the older's thin clothing. He managed to get out himself and walked to the bathroom while rubbing his eyes.

Even though Jisoo didn't know what he was doing, all Soonyoung knows that he was doing his morning routines while still asleep, which happened a lot before the members found out it was a habit of his; a ridiculous but funny habit, that is. The members found it cute though, and that made them only to fall for him more.

When Jisoo stepped out of the room, Soonyoung snickered and closed the door quietly. He carried the bucket with all of his might and took quiet steps towards the Chinese boy, trying very hard not to make any noises.

Junhui sound asleep, and Soonyoung by his side holding a bucket of iced cold water.

And in a flash, Junhui was soaking wet as his eyes shot open and his body jumped out of bed all of a sudden.

"What the fuck. . . ?" He muttered.

"Goodmorning," Soonyoung smirked.    

Junhui looked at the wall clock before looking at Soonyoung. "How can you wake me up at such a godly hour?!" He complained.

"Why?" Soonyoung rolled his eyes before sassing. "4 in the morning isn't godly, maybe you're just drunk,"

Junhui sighed in annoyance. "By the way, how did I get here? Where's Jisoo? Last thing I remember was me and Jisoo were sleeping together at the bar," Right now, train of thoughts were flooding the Chinese boy's mind.

"And before you two slept together, you had sex." Soonyoung replied. "Lucky you didn't go rough at him because he walked straight to the bathroom half asleep normally. Remember, it's his ridiculous habit."

Junhui just glared at the younger male.

"Last night in 1 in the morning, Wonwoo and Mingyu picked the two of you from the bar after losing in a rock-paper-scissors game to us. You guess it, we decided who would pick the two of you up," Soonyoung added. "Unlucky them, they just took a cab and when they get home, the smell scattered to them,"