♡chapter 4 ;

3rd Person's POV
"We're back," Called out a voice from the door entrance of Seventeen's dorm. The door just opened, and there was the rest of the Seventeen members being greeted by Seungcheol and Jisoo, who were left alone at their dorm when the members went out.

The members noticed that the two hyungs were wet like they just came out of the shower. Seungcheol held Jisoo's hands and pulled him close to him. The members stared at them. 

"We're just going out like you did," Seungcheol headed to the front door along with Jisoo, about to leave. "Don't create a mess without us on the dorm."

"Take care," Jeonghan simply said, with no expression displayed on his face at all. Seungcheol smirked, thinking and believing that the members were being jealous, and turned his back to them as he headed out with Jisoo, leaving the members alone with each other on the dorm.

Jeonghan was looking at them, watching them together as they went out. Surely no one noticed those eyes that are like dagger stares. 

"I think they just both went out of the shower?" Seungkwan said out of the blue, suddenly breaking the eerily but awkward silence.

"That was what I was thinking too," Vernon replied.

"It's obvious, " Mingyu stated. "They had sex and showered together as they clean up,"

Dino chuckled. "I wonder which room did they do it in?"

"Jeonghannie hyung and Seungcheol hyung's I think?" Hoshi said. "I'm not so sure."

Jeonghan widened his eyes, and he quickly ran upstairs to check on his room which he shared with Seungcheol. As soon as he opened the door, the first thing he laid his eyes on was Seungcheol's bed. It was somehow crumpled, but it was clean. He thinks that Seungcheol and Jisoo did clean, and they crumpled the bed sheets on purpose to make it obvious that they actually did it, for someone who sees the bed they had sex on would know that they really did it.

Jeonghan noticed something at the foot of the bed. It was somehow like a bottle. No. It was a lube. A used lube. The lid wasn't even close tight. Jeonghan couldn't be mistaken. He cannot be fooled. And he will have his revenge to Seungcheol. Of course do the same to Jisoo, but in a different way. Different from how Seungcheol made Jisoo feel.

Soon he'll take his revenge. Soon he'll be able to do it to Jisoo. Soon it'll be his turn. "Just you wait, Seungcheol."

Seungcheol's POV
Finally it's done. We finally did it. But my day with him isn't over yet. My day isn't done yet. This night I will take him on a dinner date. But for today, I will treat him first whatever he likes. I don't care if I even run out of money because that's impossible. But if I did, I will just ask some from my dad.

For today, for tonight, I will make his night perfect unlike any of his other nights he had on his whole life. I will sleep beside him, hugging him tightly but gentle, and i don't actually care if Jeonghan gets jealous and feels like the third wheel in the room. 

"So Joshua, what do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Umm... I want something to drink, my throat is dry..." He said. "Soda can do," He looked at me with those innocent eyes. I just smiled at him.

"Let's go, I'll buy you soda," And with that, we made our way together to a nearby mini stop store to buy a cola for him. Later on, I also decided that we should stay for awhile there.

3rd Person's POV
Seungcheol finally bought Jisoo a soda. They were walking on the side walk simply, close to each other.

"Jisoo, do you have time later night?" Seungcheol asked Jisoo, hoping that he would.