♡chapter 10 ;

"What the actual heck," Seungcheol chuckled, as the rest of the members laughed after him. Wonwoo was just there with his stoic face, standing in front of the 10 members in front of him.

"So you're saying you cried because you felt jealously?" Jeonghan teased. He was back to his usual cheerful self as a hyung. "Wow, I didn't knew you would go this far,"

"That hyung is so funny I could die," Chan laughed.

"Whatever," Wonwoo sighed. "After Soonyoung, it'll be my spotlight," He smirked.

. . .

Junhui had more than one bottles already, and the older was trying to stop him fom time to time.

"Junhui, enough of that."

Junhui sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you? I have high alcohol tolerance,"

Jisoo was about to open his mouth to say something when the younger dragged him up and pulled him all the way to the 2nd floor of the bar where the bedrooms were and muttered to him, "Bǎobèi, wǒmen zǒu ba." ("宝贝,我们走吧"; "Babe, let's just go.")

"Wǒmen yào zuò'ài." ("我们要做爱"; "C'mon let's have sex.") He added.

Jisoo looked at him, fully understanding what the younger had said in Chinese. 

Junhui opened the door to a room and alas, their night had began.

. . .

Junhui pinned Jisoo on the wall and smashed his lips onto the older's. It was a rough kiss filled with pleasure and want, and both of the males enjoyed it anyways. It was only a kiss, but fuck, they were already hard as fuck.

Junhui's hand travelled to the bottom of Jisoo's shirt, making its way to the inside and feel his bare chest. The Chinese pinched the nips of the older, making him moan in between the kiss. Junhui's other hand was pinning both of Jisoo's hand to the wall above his head.

Junhui bit Jisoo's lower lip, asking for entrance. The older whimpered a little trying not to be embarrassingly loud, as Junhui made his tongue inside and explore his hot cavern.

But first, they had a dominance fight with their own tongues in contact with each other which only made the atmosphere hotter. Did the air conditioner of the room turned off all of a sudden? By the way of course, Junhui won. He liked it that way, he himself kissing the man he truly loved.

Junhui broke the kiss, his hand not leaving the older's hands together. With his other hand which was working on the older male's nips, he pushed him to the bed, having himself hovering over him. His hands were still pinned on the soft sheets of the bed by the younger. The Chinese male continued kissing Jisoo sloppily and roughly, while his hand on his hips traveled down to his clothed member, which he pumped hard repeatedly. His grip on the bed sheets got tighter.

Jisoo was already a moaning mess, as Junhui's lips were still in contact with his.

"A-ah..." Jisoo moaned out in between the kiss. "Qǐng," ("请,"; "Please,")

"Qǐng shénme, bǎobèi?" ("请什么, 宝贝?"; "Please what, babe?")

"Qǐng tā mā de wǒ," ("请他妈的我,"; "Please fuck me,")

Junhui smirked. He broke the kiss and travelled down on the younger's neck. He left marks, purple and red. Hickeys were displayed all over the bare neck of the American hyung. Junhui was satisfied to find out that the marks Seungcheol and Jeonghan marked on him were completely gone.

While the Chinese was working on his sweet but lustful butterfly kisses, his hand down at Jisoo's clothed cock was unbelting the older's pants, desperately trying to undress him and get rid of his clothes. He managed to remove his belt and unbutton his pants. While he created a fresh hard hickey which made the older moan a bit too loud, he slid down the LA boy's pants and pumped his cock one more time. Now, he was only on his shirt and boxers.

The Chinese threw his own pants somewhere in the room. He only cared on doing his job right now.

Next, Junhui continued undressing the older, taking off his shirt. He threw it somewhere too, and kissed his chest slowly while the latter only moaned and whimpered.

Only one more clothing left Jisoo was wearing, the real part will start soon.

Junhui then took a grip on the older's boxers, taking them off in a second. There in front of him, the older boy was completely naked. Seeing the hard cock turned him on.

"Bǎobèi, wǒmen xūyào rùnhuá yóu,"("宝贝, 我们需要润滑油," ; "Baby, we need lube,") Junhui muttered softly. "Děng děng, hǎo ma?" ("等等, 好吗?" ; "Wait here, okay?")

Jisoo just nodded as Junhui's body left contact with his. Junhui headed to the small closet which was displayed near the door. He opened it and went to get something. He closed it and the older looked at what he was holding; a purple colored bottle. In fact, it was exactly a lube.

"Duìbùqǐ bǎobèi, dàn tā huì shānghài hěnduō." said Junhui. ("对不起宝贝, 但它会伤害很多."; "Sorry baby, but it's gonna hurt a lot.")

"Wǒ bùzàihū," Jisoo huffed. ("我不在乎," ; "I don't care,")

Junhui grinned, and prepped the older.

Their lips were in contact again, as Junhui inserted a lubed finger onto the small hole of the American man. Meanwhile, the kiss was deep and hard, even though it was a little bit slippery. It was a long kiss that between it, Junhui managed to insert another finger, and three, and four; making Jisoo moan too much between the kisses and Junhui was just grinning in delight. He liked the older's moans, considering them as musics to his ears.

"Wǒ xiǎng nǐ yīnggāi shēnyín wǒ de míngzì, hyung," ("我想你应该呻吟我的名字, hyung," ; "I think you should moan my name, hyung,") Junhui cooed seductively.

Junhui uninserted his fingers and positioned the older. 

"Zài nǐ de sì suì, bǎobèi," ("在你的四岁, 宝贝," ; "On your fours, baby,") Junhui whispered to the older's ears, and he did so.

The younger thrust his cock in the older's hole rather fast and the older moaned, both in pain and want.

"Junhui," The older panted, moaning his name. "I think I'm gonna come, ah!"

Liquid spurted, spilling on the bed's sheets dramatically. Junhui palmed the wet bed sheets and licked the come.

"You're delicious, hyung," 

Jisoo blushed. Before he could say anything, Junhui caught his lips with his own, with a short sweet peck. When Junhui saw the older's eyes which was filled with want, he immediately kissed him with all of his might, deep but full of love.

"I love you hyung,"

The older smiled. He brushed the younger's nose and pecked his cheek.

Junhui smiled. 

. . .

Okay. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR BOYS~~~

I heard that they will do a Vlive later at 11:40 KST, so make sure to watch it!

Sorry for any typos and sorry if this smut was boring, this was kinda rush because you know what, I was at my mother's office and if anyone caught me (even the officemates) I'm so dead. She works at National Police Commision, and idk what's her work but I know that she kinds of organizes data, informations etc etc blablabla and I'm just here fangirling on basically everything kpop especially Seventeen's 2nd Anniversary.