♡chapter 9 ;

It was a morning that's just like the rest, fresh and normal to begin with. But not for Seungcheol and Jisoo.

Jihoon and Soonyoung, being the two strict leaders they are whenever off camera aside from Seungcheol, forced the members to practice a new choreography from the dance choreography from the dance Soonyoung choreographed yesterday when he was working with Jihoon.

Despite the member's protest, they still agreed to do so as they wanted to make their comeback perfect, even though they were given a two week day off to rest from their concert in Japan. Some of the members only agreed just because they had nothing to do and were bored out of their minds.

Seungcheol was suppose to be working with the two leaders, but when Hansol burst in the older's shared room with Jeonghan, he saw him lying on his bed looking lifeless. He had dark circles under his eyes which Hansol took as a fact that the hyung didn't get proper sleep last night. But anyways in this time in the morning he slept deeply. Having the members told, Hansol and the rest of the members let him be.

Hansol also saw Jisoo on Jeonghan's bed, sleeping like an angel he is.

But when time came that the group needed Jisoo, Jihoon sent Jeonghan to go back to the dorm and wake Jisoo up and also get him prepared. When Jeonghan finally came to their dorm, he burst inside his room and quickly ran up to the sleeping Jisoo, ignoring the sleeping figure of Seungcheol sleeping on his own bed.

"Jisoo, wake up!" Jeonghan shook Jisoo's sleeping body, trying to wake him up.

The younger male slowly opened his eyes. He tried to get up but his body was sore. Because of that, he grunted.

"Jisoo ah, are you okay?" The older questioned.

Jisoo opened his mouth to speak. "Noticing this place was quiet unlike how it used to be with all the members around, I assume the members were on the other home. Am I right?" The older can notice the croaking and cracking of his voice.

"You're right, Jisoo! And I came here to fetch you there as Jihoonie told me."

"Why, practice? Dance? Vocal?"

"Yes. Why?" Jeonghan looked concerned.

"Oh hell no, please. . . I can't. . ."

Jeonghan eyed the younger worriedly. "But why?"

Jisoo didn't answer for a bit. And during those seconds of silence, Jeonghan tried to find some clues that can help him know the reason of why his love didn't want to practice dancing and do vocals.

Jeonghan, being the smart hyung he is, had the two best reasons he and his mind came up with.

"Is it because you're sore from me fucking you up last night? And your throat is dry?"

The younger had his eyes widened as soon as he heard those words. He can't believe Jeonghan got the answers right. But not long after that, he calmed down, accepting the fact that Jeonghan is a freaking smart guy. Having heard what Jeonghan said, he nods.

"I knew it. I would let you go babe, you need to rest. And let me fetch a glass of water for you to dry your throat even though you're not going to do vocals today," Jeonghan winked at him before heading to the door. "That could only hurt you more, you have a dry throat though."