♡christmas special ;

Christmas is a day wherein people get gifts from the people they love and the people who love them, right?

Well, let's see about that in the dorm room of Seventeen, wherein there are twelve people wanting the same gift for Christmas—of course what- or rather who else would it be?—And they were literally spending their Christmas Eve playing rock-paper-scissors on the dining room while eating their late dinner only to just decide who is going to go first to bed—if you know what I mean—with Jisoo, either alone or with someone (threesome for example), which depends on the fate of their mini game.

"I hope Chan goes last. . . Chan last, Chan last, Chan last, Chan last. . ." Wonwoo repeatedly chanted silently with hands balled together as if he was praying. He wasn't even aware Chan was just across him, eating on his pasta.

"I hope you choke on your chicken, you fucking shi—"  

Seungkwan hit his plate loudly with his spoon and fork, startling nearly everyone as his attention was directed to Chan as the younger male was just beside him. "You know why Michael Jackson died? It's because of all your cursing, young child."

Chan rolled his eyes, sipping on his orange juice. "That's dumb."

The other boys continued playing rock-paper-scissors until they made final decisions.

"What the fuck," Soonyoung furiously mumbled. "Threesome with. . . Jihoon?"

Jihoon scornfully glared at him.

"Hm," Jeonghan sweetly hummed. "Heavy rain warning to both Jisoo and the fans."

But truthfully speaking, they weren't even the ones who were involve in a multiple sex. Dreadfully but also miraculously enough, Mingyu and Wonwoo were involved in a threesome and so was Minghao and Junhui, and the three maknaes.

Imagine how loud it is in the middle of a peaceful Christmas night, especially when Santa Claus comes to deliver their presents and enters their dorm while someone is—yeah.

 But, plot twist! The boys —well, not only them but their fellow fams too like Pristin and Nuest W— may have believed pretty well in Santa Claus when in turn it's just their CEO who acts like Santa Claus in the middle of Christmas Eve, delivering gifts to the boys. Basically just like children believing on Santa Claus all these times when it's just their parents all along.

Let's hope he doesn't hear anything cringy from the boy's dorm.

. . .

y'all practically left me dry im— :')

okay I failed to do a smut for Christmas special but Seoksoo chapter has been updated with a smut, hope y'all enjoy and have a merry Christmas/happy holidays/happy new year :)🎄💕 I still love y'all despite what have y'all done :))💓