♡chapter 21 ;

It was like some god had refused to listen to Minghao's wish, or his prayer was brought to a deaf god. Morning was bright, but his mood? The complete opposite of that.

Minghao felt no presence beside him. At first he shrugged the ridiculous feeling, reminding himself that he just woke up, his mind sort of still not functioning right and his whole body was still numb. Throwing his arm lazily on the other side, his limb just dropped beside him right on the bed sheets.

No Jisoo was there.

Jolting up awake at the sudden realization, Minghao threw the blanket that draped over him away, looked at the empty spot beside him and frowned. Hey now, who could've brought out his supposed lover while he was deep asleep?

Since Minghao was too bothered by the situation, he didn't even notice he was in a different bedroom that was completely dissimilar from last night's occurance till Junhui walked in, wearing casual clothes. Ah, so he's in the dorm right now.

"Hey, get up."

Minghao scowled. "Why would I?"

"We have to go out for the day. Groceries. Now,  get up."

"Wait hold on, where's─"

"Jisoo is with Seungkwan, now get your selfish ass out of your bed and get dressed."

Minghao sighed. "Okay fine."

. . .

Seungkwan was some lucky guy. As part of the maknae line and loved by the hyungs even though they bully each other from time to time, he used this as an advantage to make his day exclusively his. Junhui and Minghao out for the groceries? Soonyoung with Chan and Seokmin out to buy lunches? The whole hiphop unit and Jihoon out for the day to record a song and spend another couple of hours inside Jihoon's studio? Jeonghan nowhere to be found (Seungkwan thought at first he was going to stay behind at the dorm, which was okay for him since he lived in the other dorm next door anyways, but not when he spotted him go out with Junhui and Minghao)? How great and fortunate of him, his brain supplies.

"Hyung?" He calls out to the male lying on his own bed. The older grunts in response. Ah, the cruel punishment drinking can give you the moment you wake up in the morning, hangover.

"I'll bring you some water, wait here." Seungkwan rushes to the kitchen, getting hold of a drinking glass before pouring lukewarm water in it. After, he went back to the living room and handed the drink to his sick hyung.

"How are you feeling?" The younger questions as if to play as a nurse for today. Irony is Seungkwan is bad at medics, something he really didn't pay attention to when he was in middle school.

"C-Cramps," the elder stutters with a croaky voice, "and my bottom feels not so good."

"Did Minghao went too hard last night?" Seungkwan interrogates, dropping the honorifics. The hyungs aren't home anyways, so time to be disrespectful and do whatever the fuck he wants.

"Minghao? What did he do last night?" Jisoo squints his eyes at the sudden mention of the dongsaeng. "I don't remember anything."

Seungkwan's expression didn't change, but instead he replies smugly, "he fucked you."

"Shh, language." Jisoo warns sternly.

"No one other than us are here anyways." Seungkwan's tone was visibly blunt. "Buuuut yeah, he did fucked you. Both of you fell asleep right after the doodeedoo and Mingyu took all of us home from the bar because he admitted he was the only sane one and who didn't drink much. No, he didn't take a cab to take all of us back here to the dorms safely, and apparently he had to call the manager at past 1am and force him to bring 2 cars for all of us to fit in. Guess what, because we all didn't ask permission from the manager that we were going to such a place, we're receiving a punishment once it's comeback, and that's all tight schedules and dance practices for like whole days, but who cares? We still have our break that we must enjoy."