♡chapter 6 ;

3rd Person's POV
It was actually already night, after a whole day of Jeonghan and Jisoo hanging out for food almost all day since this early morning. They finally arrived at the dorm. When they opened the front door, the living room was empty. The atmosphere seemed quiet and strange, like no one was around and nobody is present. It seems like there was really no one home or even present on the whole dorm.

"Perfect," Jeonghan muttered.

They thought the members went out for a dinner or either Seungcheol and Jihoon made the members practice at the other dorm which had their practice rooms. Either way,  Jeonghan thinks that this is his chance. His chance to do it with Jisoo. He thinks this is the most perfect time to call it a day with Jisoo.

Jisoo seemed to here what Jeonghan said, so he asked him, "What's perfect?" 

Jeonghan looked at hi for awhile, and answered, "No, it's nothing,"

"I bet the other members were practicing on the other home, so we should go there too. C'mon, you're not tired yet from walking all the way, are you?" Jisoo spoke.

Jeonghan shot him a glare. "No, they're not. Seungcheol told me earlier that they went out to go eat for dinner. That's why they weren't here at all."

"Is that so?"

Jeonghan nodded. "Jisoo, wait here, I'm just gonna go to fix something in my room. Then we could watch a movie or play a game, okay? Just wait."

"Sure." Jisoo simply replied.

As soon as Jeonghan turned around from facing Jisoo, his back facing Jisoo, he smirked to himself as he made his way upstairs. He made his way to where Jisoo's room is.  Yes, the statement he said just awhile ago to Jisoo which was 'I'm just gonna fix something in my room' turned into 'I'm just gonna fix something in your room'. It was all clear at this part. Jeonghan was planning to fuck him.

Meanwhile, Jisoo dropped himself on the sofa in the living room and sighed loudly, probably tired from eating all day at different places along with Jeonghan, experiencing the moments that him stuffing himself and forgetting about the fact that he was hungry at that time.

. . .

Seungcheol sighed loudly, as the younger members with him started to gobble up all the food in front of them. Currently they were on a nearby restaurant, eating dinner together. Seungcheol decided to treat the members for dinner. And the reason is way too obvious.

Seungcheol knew Jeonghan's plan all along, even when the younger didn't tell him. Seungcheol decided to treat the members for a dinner tonight so they would be able to leave the dorm with no one around in the dorm as Jeonghan and Jisoo would end up fucking themselves with each other with no one in the dorm at all. Seungcheol knows that Jeonghan was gonna fuck Jisoo tonight. And he have high expectations that they will do so in Jisoo's room. 

Not to mention Seungcheol also did something wrong to Jeonghan. He placed a secret camera recorder on every corners of Jisoo's room and the living room. He was expecting they would be making out in the living room first and then will have sex on bed, which is on Jisoo's room. No wonder he is smart to be able to guess everything as right and correct.

The members know that the two alone in the dorm will eventually have sex soon tonight, but eating and stuffing themselves with the delicious foods on the table made them eventually forget what they were thinking. They actually forgot that Jeonghan will be fucking their most beloved hyung tonight and their extreme jealously were washed away in an instant.

Which Seungcheol finds relieving, he would have now-calm members not furious over the angelic American hyung from now on, but that wouldn't last though. Soon they will be, again, and their extreme jealously will soon be back, there to be possessing them madly.

. . .

Back in the living room where Joshua was resting on the sofa, Jeonghan showed up back on the living room after being upstairs and 'fixed something'.

"Jisoo," Jisoo heard Jeonghan's angelic voice, and that made him jump out of the sofa and stand up.

And the next thing that happened was Jeonghan made his way to him and suddenly kissed him, Jisoo's back leaning on the wall. Jeonghan was holding both of Jisoo's hands on top of him while his other hand was holding his waist gently.

The kiss was at first passionate and gentle, and because Jeonghan couldn't contain his feelings anymore, the kiss became harsh and full of lust, displaying how Jeonghan wants the younger that badly. The kiss continued on as Jeonghan continued being rough between the kiss.

. . .