♡chapter 16 ;

"Cheol, what are you watching?" Jeonghan questioned. "You should go to sleep now. It's 3am in the morning."

"I can't even sleep." Seungcheol answered. He was currently lying on bed right now, wearing earphones while on his phone.

"Where's Jisoo?" Questioned Jeonghan.

"In this phone."

Jeonghan facepalmed. This is why he hates Cheol awake at late night, his mind would always drift away.

Jeonghan went to the bed Seungcheol was lying on, and leaned in to see his phone screen.

Jeonghan had his eyes widened and saw the video Cheol was watching.

Jihoon and Jisoo, fucking each other on Jihoon's recording studio.

Since when was the camera on Jihoon's recording studio connected to Cheol's phone? Everyone knows that camera can only be connected to Jihoon's Macbook.

If I have to tell, Jisoo was on Seokmin's bed instead of Jihoon's.

. . .

"Jisoo hyung, wake up."

The sleeping boy groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. When he did, instead of the ceiling (which was usual for him), he saw Seokmin.

"You're finally awake." Seokmin can't help but smile from seeing the boy's angel face even when he just come from sleep.

Jisoo sat up. "What time is it?"

"4 in the morning."

Jisoo glanced at him. "Too early."

"We're going to somewhere!" Seokmin chirped.

"With the members?"

Seokmin shook his head. "Just the two of us in secret. I already packed both of our things. So hyung, I don't want them to find out about this until they find us missing when the morning sun comes."

"But Hannie and Cheollie might still be awake at this hour-"

"All we have to do is be quiet, hyung."

. . .

The morning sun rays peeped on the fabric curtains.

Jihoon woke up from his sleep. He was supposed to be happy, but instead he wasn't.

He really wasn't.

He woke up without him by his side.

. . .