♡chapter 12 ;

They have arrived at the dorm; Soonyoung had been carrying the elder since they were down the lane. Soonyoung noticed how Jisoo was wobbling when they were walking from the amusement park on their way back to the dorm and suspected that it was from exhaustion of having walked around for a long time now. Because of this, Soonyoung carried the said male right away in bridal style starting from they were down the lane as said. The older resisted at first, but no matter how much they argued playfully Soonyoung always won. Lucky there weren't any people present around them on the dark streets lit up by street lights, so no one would see them and even fans.

Opening the dorm, there was no one at all in the dorm. Soonyoung suspected that the members left the dorm, either out for a dinner or at the Pledis Building, maybe having a meeting with the staff or practicing.

Soonyoung didn't care; he immediately barged in their dorm. Seeing no one was exactly present, he carried Jisoo and brought him upstairs, to the elder's single dorm room.

He threw him at his own bed gently. Jisoo knew what was going to happen next; and he didn't know if he was ready or not. Jisoo being the bottom, Soonyoung quickly hovered on top of him. He leaned in and kissed those enchanted lips. It was a sloppy kiss, alright. Soonyoung kept dominating on his lips, like he will never stop. While their lips were in contact with each other's, Soonyoung kept on harshly grinding himself on Jisoo's body, especially rubbing their clothed crotches together.

Jisoo moaned from the pleasure. Soonyoung just got harder from his pleasurable moan. While Soonyoung was mouth-fucking the poor boy, he started pumping Jisoo's clothed crotch. He earned chocked moans from the elder as response, and Soonyoung loved it. He continued pumping this time harder.

Meanwhile on the mouth-fucking part, of course Soonyoung won over the dominance. Soonyoung pulled away, a trail of their saliva connecting them together was visible. Soonyoung went down from Jisoo's abused lips to his pale and attractive neck. Some of the hickeys which he got from his recent fucks were still visible, some were about to disappear and can no longer noticed right away, and some were still that really visible and noticeable.

Soonyoung frowned, still salty about the fact that they were sharing their dearest member. He didn't like to share him with anyone else, but that was off deal. Soonyoung shrugged off the thought, aware of himself getting uncomfortable because of that. He immediately leaned in to bite and leave marks, more moans and groans were heard from the older.

After a moment, Soonyoung leaned back to see the marks he had left. He was proud of himself; there was a big hickey spottable on the elder's neck. Not only that big hickey, but also a purplish one and a small reddish one.

"Soonyoung, p-please. . ." Jisoo let out a chocked mumble.

"Please what?"

"Please. . . Fuck me. . ."

Soonyoung smirked.

"What shall you call me?" Soonyoung whispered. "Daddy. Daddy seems to be perfect,"

"Daddy. . ." Jisoo muttered. "Fuck me now. . ."

"Patience, baby. . ." Soonyoung whispered teasingly.

Soonyoung quickly unbuttoned Jisoo's shirt, but because of his impatience and hardness, he actually ripped it and threw it somewhere in the room. He left soft kisses on the elder's skin while trailing down to his lower region.

As soon as he have reached the elder's already-hard cock, Soonyoung quickly took his whole member on his mouth. He almost chocked on it but managed to get some air and feel the pleasure. Jisoo let out a soft moan, totally feeling his member inside the choreographer's hot cavern.