♡chapter 7 ;

3rd Person's POV
To be honest, Jisoo wasn't expecting this at all: To have his wrists handcuffed on the head board as Jeonghan was hovering over him. After that wet, sloppy kiss back in the living room's wall, Jeonghan couldn't hold back containing his pleasure by just looking at the beautiful sight younger and wanted to do it already with Jisoo on bed soon. 

Yes, and what he 'fixed' was arranging the younger's bed in his room and attached the metal handcuffs on the head board of his bed. The unlucky thing is, he hadn't notice the cameras Seungcheol placed at every corners of the living room and at Jisoo's room at all. Maybe because he was too observed on the younger's figure, like there is no tomorrow.

Jeonghan was glad of the fact that Jisoo is easy to get on bed and is a good bottom fucker, and right now he was kissing Jisoo hard and full on the lips while his hand was playing with Jisoo's hard nipple under his loose shirt and his other hand pumping the younger's hard clothed cock.

"Ah shit," Jisoo whimpered, cursing in between the kiss.

Jeonghan smirked. "No longer holy."

Then all of the sudden, Jeonghan bit Jisoo's lower lip hard, asking for entrance which made Jisoo moan in the kiss. Jeonghan's hand was pressed hard onto Jisoo's growing bulge in his boxers. 

Jisoo tried to remain calm even if he was a moaning mess right now, as Jeonghan's naughty tongue explored his hot cavern. Jisoo pulled a little at the cuffs that had both his wrists bound at the headboard, wishing that he could touch Jeonghan, hold on to him as he gets fucked hard by the said boy, running his fingers on Jeonghan's skin, but the naughty cuffs were stopping him from doing so. 

He didn't like the cuffs that were bounding his wrists together, because he wanted for this night was to touch Jeonghan, but he thinks he wouldn't be able to touch him at all likehe wanted to do so this whole night. The good thing is, his cock was leaking in front of the older and he was badly begging in his mind to be fucked up by the older even if he couldn't walk anymore tomorrow morning, like his ass would hurt that much after being fucked up hard by Jeonghan.

Jisoo was under Jeonghan's spell, and that fact made him forget that he only lost his virginity to Seungcheol, not to the boy he was being fucked by right now which was the so-called angel of the group.

Jeonghan removed his own shirt and threw it somewhere in the room, leaving himself half-naked, his chest bare, his nipples and abs revealed.

Jeonghan lowered himself, his lips leaving the soft,red and slightly bruised lips of the younger. In an instant, the older's lips was on the younger's neck, but before he could send butterfly kisses and create a hickey on the younger's milky skin, he caught a glance of a noticeable fresh red hickey right on the younger's neck. Jeonghan suspected it was Seungcheol who did it. 

Jeonghan ignored the fact that hickey still exists on the younger's neck, sending butterfly kisses on the other side of the younger's neck and eventually creating his own hickey. The older's bite was a bit hard, making Jisoo moan a little too loud. Lucky the members are not present at the whole dorm at all. 

Jeonghan lifted Jisoo's loose shirt, catching a glimpse of the hard red nipples on his bare chest. He leaned forward to the younger's chest, his tongue in contact with Jisoo's left nipple while his other hand played with the right one. Jisoo was now really a moaning mess already, sighing with feelings of pleasure. Jeonghan bit every part of Jisoo's bare chest.

After that, Jeonghan pulled down Jisoo's pants along with his boxers, now seeing the sight of a half-naked Jisoo in front of him, his hard cock was what turned him on even more. Jeonghan leaned back a bit to see a whole sight of Jisoo; a sweaty, panting mess with his bare chest shown with fresh red bite marks all over.

Jeonghan's eyes were lusted, took the younger's chin into his hand, forcing him to look at him straight in the eyes and says, "Moan my name, baby,"

Jeonghan took Jisoo's whole cock on his mouth, making the younger whimper a bit. 

"Jeonghan, ahh—" Jisoo moaned out loud, making Jeonghan smirk. "Ahh, I need to come. . . Ah!"

Jisoo let himself come, splashing it all over him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan licked some which was plastered on his finger.

Jeonghan stood up and went towards the closet. He opened it and got out a lube bottle. He spilled the lube on his whole hand and hovered over the younger. His lips were in contact with Jisoo's abused red lips as he inserted some fingers in Jisoo's tight hole.

"Ah, it hurts. . ." Jisoo moaned as Jeonghan just continued what he was doing, which was abusing the younger's tight hole. 

Awhile later, Jeonghan pulled out his fingers and uncuffed Jisoo's hands from the headboard. Jeonghan stripped himself naked, removing his pants and boxers.

"Like what you see, babe?" Jisoo nodded to Jeonghan's statement.

Soon Jeonghan made the younger do the dog-position, his cock on Jisoo's tight globes. 

"J-Jeonghan. . ." The younger whines, short but loud.

Later on, they had ran out of energy from fucking each other. They both collapsed on the bed at the same time, Jisoo collapsing on Jeonghan's gentle arms.

For the last time Jeonghan kissed Jisoo's soft lips, this time not hard with pleasure and lustful, but gently, with full of love.

"Let's clean up before the members arrive," Jeonghan, being back to his mother self, said. "You can still walk, can't you? I didn't fuck you that hard, did I?"

"Gosh, stop it already Jeonghan," Jisoo huffed. "I can still walk."

"Let's shower together," Jeonghan said.

"Sure of course," Jisoo replied.

. . .