♡chapter 18 ;

The first thing Jisoo experienced at 9 that night was a forceful pair of hands suddenly pushing him off to bed and a loud slamming sound of the hotel room's door done by Seokmin. Either way, no one among the people in the nearby hotel rooms will be able to hear anyway, since most of the rooms in the hotel at that time are already set into soundproof- which Seokmin sees a helpful and huge advantage.

Seokmin quickly hovered over the older male on bed, possessed with gentle lust. Jisoo almost melted under the younger male's caressing touch as he touched him on his cheek and neck, determined to strip the older off.

But knowing Seokmin as an always gentle and caring dongsaeng, Jisoo smelled an awkward atmosphere. Seokmin gazed at him, both's eyes glinting with pleasure.

"Can we take off clothes, hyung?" Seokmin politely asked, eyes glinting for real. Jisoo assumed they were contacts, making Seokmin look more ethereal than now.

Jisoo nodded. "Sure."

In a moment, Seokmin leaned in to kiss the older, hands travelling around his collar and trying to get rid of the buttons that were joining the cloth together and cover the glorious skin beneath it. Seokmin smiled between the kiss, as he went for the strawberry taste of the ice cream from earlier this afternoon. Certainly, Jisoo's kisses probably tasted strawberry right now.

Jisoo didn't knew which was hotter; Seokmin kissing him hungrily with full lust which like heaven for boys, Seokmin trying to get rid of his clothes and stripping him off, or his own cheeks already burning with blooming bushes across them; he can even feel himself coming close already, yet he tried to hold back his self. He thought it was embarrassing, when you are going to release your orgasm already when you only started sex a few minutes ago, but to be honest, Seokmin would think it's cute.

Seokmin panted, and Jisoo just realized he was already naked completely, making him blush harder. Then, Seokmin leaned again, this time on his pale and bare neck, glad to see clearly that the previous and temporary hickeys had worn off. He started licking, sucking and biting while Jisoo moaned a lot, some were choked, some sounded with pleasures. Seokmin can even feel the boy's cock turning hard under him, which made him secretly grin in between sucking and biting off Jisoo's bare neck.

"That's it, hyung. Don't hold back yourself." Seokmin whispered, thinking Jisoo might be embarrassed because of his own loud moans and groans. Just a reminder that all the hotel rooms beside and near them are sound-proofed.

Seokmin leaned back, sighting a glorious view of Jisoo under him, mentally wrecked already—and physically wrecked on his neck—which was already too full of marks. Seokmin is completely different today, Jisoo thought.

Seokmin was satisfied, but not yet fully satisfied; he leaned in again, resting his head on Jisoo's chest as he kissed his bare skin on the chest sweetly. He just kissed some spots, marked some and got sweet moans in return. Seokmin had to admit it, his moans were satisfying music to him than hearing his friends laughing.

While going down as he kissed his skin from the chest to his stomach, Seokmin stopped right in front of Jisoo's hardening cock, really satisfied as fuck with the ethereal sight. He smiled and kissed the tip.

Next, well, Jisoo thought. Everyone thought.

Seokmin leaned back all of sudden, which Jisoo had to admit that he hated that feeling, as if he was going to be left hanging in the bed. Jisoo can already feel his pre cum coming too.

Jisoo didn't see what was coming. Seokmin just suddenly inserted one — now, three digits in one moment. He earned a soft whimper from the older, satisfied with what he just heard.

Seokmin didn't waste no time though. Quickly, he positioned himself properly and lined his cock into you-know-where. It felt blissful for the both of them as soon as Seokmin inserted his dick inside the older. Because the prep wasn't done properly, it was painful and felt stingy for Jisoo until he got used to the feeling after as lust consumed him too.

Just then Seokmin started banging harshly — as aggressive he may sound, he continued and continued, Jisoo emiting painful groans and choked moans as the younger displayed an angelic —or devilish as it may seem— smile on his face. Seokmin stroked the older's cock, thirsty for a taste of his orgasm. Seokmin then stopped as soon as he felt two things: a)himself, and b) Jisoo — both nearing to the point in releasing.

And in a moment, both guys released at the exact time as if it was a huge coincidence.

Seokmin pulled himself out of the older as Jisoo collapsed on the bed. Seokmin didn't miss any cum of Jisoo's, since his hand perfectly felt all of it. Bringing close to his mouth his dirtied and wet palm, he licked a portion of the white substance as he let Jisoo have too.

"Tasty?"

"Mhm."

Seokmin collapsed on the bed beside Jisoo, contented and happy with what he had have. He hugs the older, being the sweet, big spoon, smiling himself to sleep without even minding how filthyly smelly the room was now. They just went to sleep like that right after doing sex.

Maybe the cold breeze of the night would wash it away and gone by morning. Well, Seokmin hoped.

. . .

I didn't realize this until someone said this. It's chapter 18 and Seokkie is born on the 18th. Dang it's great :')